Bought him to have a break from my 87 Guedes, as his other cards was very OP for me I didn't hesitate in a 290K investment.
At first I did the very dumb mistake to use him with a basic chemistry style, because I had missed the 81 reactions and 81 composure I quickly gave him sniper (86/86) and boom he turned into an icon-level player. He played along side TOTS Inaki Williams and Dembele or Bale on the right. A midfield of Wass 86, Rodri TOTS and James 91 usually behind him to supply.
- Incredibly fast on and off the ball, with his reactions and composure boosted he is a huge problem for the oppositions defenders (TOTY/ICONS/everyone). No matter if you sprint at full speed you can turn and direct him with a huge sense of control at all times. He doesn't get caught
- Insane dribbling and ball control wether at full speed or just at normal tempo he is as effective. 5 star skills come in handy for countering AI-defending and AI shot blocks, even a normal fake shot after a sprint will leave Van Dijk in no-mansland. This guy is not playing any games
- For his shooting I just don't know what to say, he shoots finesse shots as hard as other players shoot driven shots. Be careful he likes to shoot them post-goalline-out at times. Volleys are not a challenge for this guy, he hits them up in the roof of the net even with full powered crosses.
- Physically he is above average, haven't had any problems whatsoever with his physical, the high balance and the fact that they won't catch him removes the need to play him as a hold up player. 87 Stamina is actually really good, but because he is such a gem it is hard not to pass to him every time, which might leave him burned out in the 80th minute or so. Has 77 marking which actually is really good when the opponent tries to always control the ball in his own half
- Work rates are perfect, medium defensive makes him slightly jog around always being calm and anticipating breakthroughs with his high work rate when your team is in possession. 99 positioning means he will always be where you want him to be (avoid heavy instructions on great players)
- They should update his appearance
- Not the best weak foot but he's gonna score sitters with it