In my team, my attack consists of TOTS Son (ST), Prime Ronaldinho (RAM), TOTS Dembele (CAM) and the formentioned, prime Eusebio (LAM). I know you could say that Eusebio is wasted at outside CAM, and that Dembele would be better out wide, but because of the heading meta I need to make sure my outside CAMs can actually head the ball. I have run out of superlatives to describe this card, he's just so good, the true MVP of my team along with POTY VVD. Here's why I love him, and why I would say he's not wasted out wide.
Firstly, he's got 4*, 5*. Hes brilliant on both feet as you'd expect, but his mix of pace and attacking positioning makes him so dangerous. He can burn past fast full backs, whilst having the presence of mind to make good runs when required.
This weekend league, if I needed a goal, I'd turn to Eusebio. He was so clutch for me, his first time shots are genuinely unbelievably broken. He won me more games than I can count, and with the attack I have that is saying something. Obviously, TOTS Son is outrageous in his own right, but I have to say if you had a choice between the two, I'd definitely advise going for the Benfica legend.
Now, I have used him at ST and at central CAM, but I feel like he's perfectly suited to playing out wide. Especially with the current crossing meta, his aerial ability is surprisingly good (I have put a marksman chem style on him to improve his jumping to 98). I don't feel like his passing stats let him down out wide either, although I could understand if you wanted to boost them up a little.
Overall, he's a goal machine for me. He scores all types of goals, he's fantastic on the ball, surprisingly good in the air, good on both feet. He's exactly what you want from any attacking player, but I also think he's just got that extra something that you can't quantify. Call it a clutch gene or something, he always comes up big for me when I need it most.
- 5* Weakfoot,
- Broken shooting, I know first time shots are broken but Eusebio's are on another level
- Good in the air, only tall CBs can really deal with him in the air
- Good stamina, he will run all game
- Great positioning
- Good links - Ronaldo, Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandes, Joao Felix, Joao Cancelo (obvs links to everyone anyway)
- SBC is good value imo, you can also grind this card if you play the game a lot/do league sbcs regularly at an efficient price (hes almost half the price of R9)
- Height? He won't be able to beat players like VVD in the air regularly, but he can beat most full backs in the air, especially at the back post
- No 5* skills is a small issue in the current meta, but it doesn't make or break this card
- You could argue his passing stats for a CAM aren't ideal, but I found no genuine issue with them at base level
- Price? Although I said that the sbc is good value, it doesn't detract from the fact its still 2.3 million to complete; the fact that he's 2.5 million tradable means he isn't exactly cheap.