Without further ado he is better version of Kante. I use them both as my CDMs in 4-3-2-1, and Blind is more effective. He is literally such a beast, for god damn 70k. Even gold rare Kante costs more.
Inly problem is his pace. You have to either give him shadow and put him in your starting squad with 10 chem, or (as i do) sub him in the beginning of the game and he'd got 6 chem with lack of pace.
• Passing (that's the most important advantage over Kante. His passing is really good)
• Dribbling (98 reaction, 95 composure. 84-88 Agility-balance. Thats all you need to know)
• Defending (97 interceptions, 95 tackle. He is destroying opponents attacks)
• Stamina (98 stam. You can run from box to box for all 120 minutes and he is ready for this, be sure)
• Price (come on, 69k in 14.06. Its a joke for his stats)
• Pace (only if you won't fix it with shadow)
• Height (in compare to Kante, his 180cm is good. But you cant really win headers against Ibra or CR7 (nobody really can). Even Lukaku.
• Shooting (not really a big deal for me, as i use him as CDM. But 59 finishing means if he somehow gets his shot, don't expect him to score. May be 15% of times, not more.)
• League (not really, because of TOTS De Jong and TOTS Dumbfries. But if you don't want to change anyone, except 1 CDM, you have to sacrifise Blind's chem)