Finally! After playing Fifa Ultimate Team for nearly 6 years I finally did it. I finally packed a player that is worth well over 1 million coins! Just as I was about to give up on the game entirely, they bestow upon me the greatest gift I have ever received since losing my virginity and seeing Chelsea FC lift the Champions League trophy in 2012. (RIP every future striker since Drogba left the 2nd time) This card is essentially EA's way of saying, "Here's a cheat code. Go ahead, break our game." The man is a legend IRL for good reason with 638 goals in 618 apps for Benfica back in the Cold War. And he certainly feels like that on the pitch. Its hard to go into so much detail because there is literally nothing wrong with this card. If you did put a gun up to my head, the only potential cons are his height and that he only has 4 star skills.
5 Star WF
I guess only 4 star skill if you're into that sort of thing.
I've been eyeing up this eusebio for a long time and I've literally spent my last pennies and drained my club to get this guy through his sbc. I even put in my (untradeable) optimus prime kluivert to finish it off. At first I was sad and regretted doing that but oh my lord is this guy insane: He's smooth af on the ball and literally dances around fb david luizs and VVD, his shooting is insane and if you're playing against an ok but not amazing keeper, you only need to hold down B basically. As well as this he is pacey and strong too and is a very decent aerial threat. But, the cherry on the top is his 5* weakfoot and even though he doesn't have 5* skills he feels very similar to Neymar when doing la croquetas and heel to heel flicks. Overall, this guy cost me about 1.3 mil in coins and about every good untradeable card in my club, and he is so worth it, he basically scores twice every game for me and gets a few assists every now and then. The only cons to him is his height (but only if you like to cross basically non stop).
- 5* weak foot
- Insane shooting
- Ball sticks to his feet
- The 4* skills could be a con but as I said before, he is very smooth and good at them anyway.
- His passing isn't always very accurate and he occasionally does a very **** pass
In my team, my attack consists of TOTS Son (ST), Prime Ronaldinho (RAM), TOTS Dembele (CAM) and the formentioned, prime Eusebio (LAM). I know you could say that Eusebio is wasted at outside CAM, and that Dembele would be better out wide, but because of the heading meta I need to make sure my outside CAMs can actually head the ball. I have run out of superlatives to describe this card, he's just so good, the true MVP of my team along with POTY VVD. Here's why I love him, and why I would say he's not wasted out wide.
Firstly, he's got 4*, 5*. Hes brilliant on both feet as you'd expect, but his mix of pace and attacking positioning makes him so dangerous. He can burn past fast full backs, whilst having the presence of mind to make good runs when required.
This weekend league, if I needed a goal, I'd turn to Eusebio. He was so clutch for me, his first time shots are genuinely unbelievably broken. He won me more games than I can count, and with the attack I have that is saying something. Obviously, TOTS Son is outrageous in his own right, but I have to say if you had a choice between the two, I'd definitely advise going for the Benfica legend.
Now, I have used him at ST and at central CAM, but I feel like he's perfectly suited to playing out wide. Especially with the current crossing meta, his aerial ability is surprisingly good (I have put a marksman chem style on him to improve his jumping to 98). I don't feel like his passing stats let him down out wide either, although I could understand if you wanted to boost them up a little.
Overall, he's a goal machine for me. He scores all types of goals, he's fantastic on the ball, surprisingly good in the air, good on both feet. He's exactly what you want from any attacking player, but I also think he's just got that extra something that you can't quantify. Call it a clutch gene or something, he always comes up big for me when I need it most.
- 5* Weakfoot,
- Broken shooting, I know first time shots are broken but Eusebio's are on another level
- Good in the air, only tall CBs can really deal with him in the air
- Good stamina, he will run all game
- Great positioning
- Good links - Ronaldo, Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandes, Joao Felix, Joao Cancelo (obvs links to everyone anyway)
- SBC is good value imo, you can also grind this card if you play the game a lot/do league sbcs regularly at an efficient price (hes almost half the price of R9)
- Height? He won't be able to beat players like VVD in the air regularly, but he can beat most full backs in the air, especially at the back post
- No 5* skills is a small issue in the current meta, but it doesn't make or break this card
- You could argue his passing stats for a CAM aren't ideal, but I found no genuine issue with them at base level
- Price? Although I said that the sbc is good value, it doesn't detract from the fact its still 2.3 million to complete; the fact that he's 2.5 million tradable means he isn't exactly cheap.