After reading reviews on fubtin for years, I decided to write my first one.
If you want someone help you control your midfield, pick this guy. This guy is a cheap Gullit, and he worths every coin you spend on him
- Pace: He is really quick with shadow. He could push the ball forward and chase back while defending.
- Long shot: Really phenomenal for me. He bang a long shot / hit the post every 2 games. It's really helpful in wl when you face 9 players in box.
- Pass: Good passing. Precise and could provide high quality through balls to CR7 and Neymar
- Defend: Impressive. Although he is high / med, he is surprisingly good at defending for me. It's mainly because his high balance and physicality. He could easily push attackers off the ball and win the ball back.
- Physicality: Very strong, especially with high balance. This is important for hold up play especially when gameplay is slow. He could protect the ball very well and I think only players like Vieira / Gullit / TOTY VVD & Ramos could beat him.
- He sometime feel clunky because of his agility. That's actually the main issue for this card I think.
- His shooting in box is inconsistent. This is mainly because 2 reasons
- game mechanics, this year's cross body shot is inconsistent itself, even strikers like Ronaldo could miss tons of this opportunities
- his agility. He needs some extra time to put himself in a comfortable place to shoot. But you know in weekend league, everyone is using drop back static and there are 9 players in the box... This extra time will let him being tackled.
- but I think this is not a big problem, he is a cdm / cm and you won't have that many chances to let him shoot in box. Long shot should be the way to go.
- He is not like Gullit tall, but still can win 90% headers.
This man is another level. I sold Gattuso 89 for an more attacking midfielder. This guy does everything. Doesn´t matter if it´s attacking or defending.
He can score absolute screamers from outside the area, but his finishing 1vs1 is also great!
The dribbling en passing aren´t bad either. He can do it all.
The defending side is a little bit worse then the attacking but still very good. He can push players easily off the ball. The stamina makes sure he keeps doing it all game.
Maybe the stamina is the best thing about this card.
- Scoring goals
- Master of the ball
- Dominates the midfield
Is not as tall as Fellaini.