I was lucky to get him in Draft. Playing I was shocked how good his finishing is. On the wings I have equally good players (Bale, IF Hazard) but Immobile was a star and he scored most goals (10/13 in 4 matches). After draft i bought him to ma squad and i was not disappointed. I do not play for him, but thanks to the high level of "Positioning" he is always in a good position to shoot. Ofc he had some cons like pace (for me 80 it's enough) and dribbling but he is striker and the most important is shotting!
1 on 1 shots
Volleys and heading
He can score from any position
3 skill stars
4 weak foot stars
Sometimes to slow
I was struggling to find a good striker this year, i've tried many elite strikers but all of them disappointed me until i tried Immobile, he is really amazing, he rarely miss any 1 on 1 situations, i know his card says 83 pace but he definitely doesn't feels like it, he outpaces almost all centre backs and his positioning and finishing are just amazing. I use him in a 4-3-2-1 with if mertens behind him and the two of them make such a good partnership. I mostly play in division 3 on division rivals.
4* stars weak foot (feels like 5 stars)
Header & Volleys
Pace (feels like 88-90 with hunter chem style)
Sometimes he gets pushed off by defenders easily
His passing is not the best, but it ain't that bad in game
3* stars skills
I was lucky enough to get this guy as a red player pick in one of my weekend league rewards and is currently the second best strikers i have ever used (prime Raul takes first place).
His shooting is immaculate and very rarely misses. Quite often he will score from positions you would never expect (tight angles, long shots etc).
Immobile has been in my team ever since I packed him where I currently play him in a 4222 (in game) with Immobile and Raul as the two strikers with Hazard and Inform El Shaarawy as the two CAMs.
Unfortunately he only has 3 star skill moves, which can be a problem in some situations. However I find that a quick 1 2 with another player is a good alternative.
In my opinion the best position for him is ST. He performs best with a supporting striker but is also good as a lone striker. At any other position he is not used to his full potential as his passing is not great so not that good as a CAM.
- Shooting - Scores a lot of goals in difficult situations
- Dribbling - His dribbling isn't amazing but is good enough against defenders especially with a chem style on
- Weak foot - His 4 star weak foot means that he is able to use both feet to score
- Heading - His height of 6'1'' paired with his heading accuracy of 83 is great for corners
- Defending - Doesn't need to defend, I have him on stay forward while defending custom tactic
- Passing - Not that great but 76 short passing is good enough. Just don't expect him to be making insane through balls with 50 long passing
- Skill moves - Only 3 star could be a problem for some