BOI - Got this card from fut champs rewards. Used him in 29 games of WL (Managed 17-12) This card was my leader. Fantastic.
Finishing - This cards finishing is as incredible as it suggests. He can score from anywhere.
Free kicks - Best card for Free kicks i have used. Scored at least 5. Adds that little extra so you can win games.
Physical - He is a mountain. Tall, Strong and can win headers. I aim for him from goal kicks. He will win the knock downs.
Passing - Passing range is impeccable. Not fantastic but enough to do what you want him too.
Dribbling - Not the best dribbling i have ever used but it is nice enough. You can get past players with him and 4*. Fantastic.
Heading - He does score headers. But sometimes he can and will miss what should be simple opportunities sometimes.
Dribbling - Although good he can feel a bit clunky.
Pace - he can burst past players and score if they havent turned properly. But he will not run in behind every time.
Price - Is he that much better than the normal version? Not a clue. But he is awesome.
Recently bought RL for 183K on Xbox to replace my underperforming 86 IF Werner. I was OK with sacrificing the speed Wener brought to my Bundesliga team, but only for a more technical striker that could score at a higher level. Lewandowski has been the offensive weapon I've been looking for as the main attacking option in my 4231(2).
The biggest positives where:
- Positioning - As a lone striker I really need him to be making dangerous runs deep into the defense and thats exactly what I got. Rarely offsides, and always running into open space looking for the home run ball!
- Finishing - His striking ability is absolutely world class. Anywhere within 20 yards of goal is an easy goal for him. He can finesse shots, power shots, low driven, and even chip shots which makes him such a dangerous player.
- Short Passing - While he only has 2 assists in 12 games, he can use his short passing inside the box to get the ball moving and get different looks for teammates.
- Strength - Can battle it out with most of the strong midfielders but its definitely inconsistent.
- Heading & Jumping - Scored my first cross with him and have a total of 3 since the first! Really gets up for the ball on crosses and corners.
The biggest negatives
- Balance - While players can't truly body him, the better opponents can knock him off balance easily enough especially in the box.
- Sprint Speed- While he makes smart runs he doesn't have the blistering speed to separate when he has the ball
Overall most of his issues can be fixed with chemistry which really proves how amazing a card he it. I used hunter on him which is fantastic because he shooting reaches completely new heights but I feel like Engine will probably be a great chem also.
Short Passing (86)
Heading Accuracy (87) & Jumping (85)
Sprint Speed(79) & Acceleration (77)
Let me just tell you about this card... Wow i firs thought of not getting him becuase of his low price of 180k and thought there must be something wrong with him. Is it the 79 pace? Absolutely not becuase that mixed in with his strength makes him a huge threat from through balls and hold up play. I will say his agility is off but 4 star skills and very good dribbling and ball control means he can run past centre backs. When he gets that oppotunity on goal, he's not missing either. Left or right foot it will be out of the keepers reach.
Can sometimes feel slow but strength helps him out
Upgraded from Lewandowski's base card - this is the must have card you need if your team is based on the Bundesliga. He's strong, has a high scoring rate, has great ball control for handling those L2+R1 passes straight into the box and his 4* skills helps to create some space inside the box. Another plus is that he's only ~150k.
- Perfect for last minute corner headers
- Defending corners
- Ball control
- 4* skills
- Short shots
- Long range shots
- Short passing
- Pace is an issue if you're playing against fast defenders
- Not an issue if you are using the hunter chemistry
- Still able to dribble into the box with his strength, dribbling & 4* skill moves.