I've played him at RCM and LCM for two Weekend Leagues now, and thought I'd give my two sense. His stats are pretty well-rounded with no stat in particular that I think anyone would pick out and say, "That's the reason why I'm going to buy him". I like him because he is tall, 6'2", has 4star skills, and he is perfect for hybrid squads. If you want a relatively cheap box-to-box player that can last about 60-70min of the game and consistently perform then sure pick him up, just don't expect him to be your star man in any game.
- Height- he wins just about every header when competing against typical 82-85-rated teams with players from the five major leagues.
- Standing tackle- he can put in a challenge or two to win back possession anywhere on the pitch.
- Passing- his passing is just about the only stand out feature he has that would make you consider him over any regular gold card with a similar rating, he's great at picking out forwards when the forwards get in behind or try to spread the field.
- Dribbling- he doesn't lose the ball when he has it and can easily control any aerial balls that find him.
- Shooting- for his finishing and longshot stats, they aren't as apparent as you might think, and finesse shots simply just don't work for him. I have honestly had a hard time finding the net when it matters with him.
- Agility- it takes a solid ten seconds for him to set up a shot and wind up to shoot the ball, so that 's mainly the reason why it's hard to score with him, and his agility makes it hard to do any advanced skill moves other than the Iniesta skill move they added this year.
- Pace- maybe if you gave him a Hunter, Shadow, or Catalyst card then this won't be much of an issue, but if you aren't the fast ball movement pass and move type of FIFA player then pace is definitely an issue.