I was looking for a cheap midfielder with good passing and dribbling.
Then sarabia came up in TOTW, and i decided to gave him a fair shot.
He feels very agile IG and his leftfoot is very good with both shooting and pa22ing.
I gave him a free role and he is always there to pick up the ball.
- decent shooting with left foot
- agility and balance
- always free to recieve a pass
- His poor stamina is a big dissapointment for me, his tank is empty at 60 minutes
- 3* skills(would like to use a berbaspin from time to time)
- strength (but balance makes up for it)
- composure, but not very noticable
I always played Modric but then changed my team which meant that I had to play a spanish player because of chemistry. Looking at his stats I thought I had found the perfect player. I was wrong. Everytime a player gets near him he loses the ball and hes not good enough of a dribbler to get around Players. I have been Playing Fifa for a long time and this is one of the worst players i have played. Theres something about him that makes him unusable. The only good thing was his passing, but most of the time he lost the ball before he had the chance to pass it. I also had a few 1v1s and good chances and missed nearly every chance, which is probably down to his 70 composure.
- Through Balls
- Long passing
- Very slow (speed and movement)
- Theres something about this player that makes him unusable.