I've used his 82 and 84 but this card is massively better than any of his in forms in previous years also - including the 87 on fifa 18!!
Arnie's got enough pace to beat a slow defender but not so much against a full back - can struggle in places.
Enough strength to muscle past a defender who's caught you up. (Van Dijk on multiple occasions!!)
Good short passing and Set pieces (boosted by Engine card)
Good enough shooting in and ESPECIALLY outside the box because his shot power is ridiculous.
used in a 4321 formation, Sane LF Mahrez RF, Arnautovic lone striker with an engine card on him.
The main thing that surprised me was his attack positioning - the stat is high at 88 but even I wasn't expecting him to be as good as he is with it. He is literally everywhere you need him to be all the time.
Stamina is also not an issue - 81 was a bit of a dodgy one but I've had no problems and he carries on up to 90 minutes without skipping a beat.
Defensively he hasn't really shown much for me because I have his custom tactics set to stay forward but he's won the ball back from an opposing defender multiple times, because of his strength (87) and Aggression (88) he just manages to push in front of the defender without committing to a tackle which is really what this card is, a really strong attacker.
The engine card sorts his agility out which, in complete fairness, isn't that noticeable in the first place. But it takes the little bit of sluggishness on the ball away from him.
Little bit expensive for his rating and stats, managed to grab one for 90.5k. I really liked the card though so it wasn't a waste.
Really fun card to use and nothing feels better than absolutely ripping a hole in the net with a 96 shot power bullet from 8 yards out!
Definitely worth a try but if you're not willing to shell out, maybe wait a week or two he'll probably drop to about 65-75k
- Strength on the ball
- Long Range Shooting
- Shot Power
- Short Passing
- Attack Positioning
- Pace (occasionally)
- Price - little bit on the pricey side at the minute
- Okay to start off im the type of player that needs a high quality striker and Anrnautovic is exactly that. what i like about him is that he is very clincal and plays consistently which is a problem with a lot of players this fifa is they lack consistency. i only played 4 games with him and have scored 7 goals and gathered 2 assists all games were played in fut rivals divison 5 my elo is 1488. i used him as a lone striker in a 4231(in-game) with eriksen as cam and martial and mahrez as LAM/RAM and arnautovic is super lethal infront of goal and is always in position to either score or set up/hold up play. his pace wasnt really a issue with hunter chem on but obviously due to him being 6'4 he will have that semi slow build up but he will catch up due to his sprint speed to compare his speed he felt similar to lukaku off ball. His ball control and dribbling is really good and he can easily continue the play and keep momentum either on build up or counter if i can compare him to another striker hes like belotti/icardi etc he feels good on the ball and always will finish in the box considering your decent at finishing. my plan was originally to play 10 games with him so i can get a proper feel of him (pause) but after playing the 4 games i was really impressed and knew that i didnt have to play all 10 games cause of how consistent he is. in the 4 games 2 of those games i versed "coin buyers" ppl with toty ronaldo and icons like prime sol campbell and arnautovic did not back down from/pushed off easily and stayed calm. i really enjoyed him and dont let pace on the card fool you he is not slow at all but he aint no messi or auby or werner. he will do amazing solo or paired up with another fast striker and quality players around him. so overall ill give him 9/10
- Finishing(very clinical)
- Balance(wasnt to bad tho if the defender is side to side with him)
- Jumping( due to his height he doesnt really have to jump lol)
Well this is my first review for a player and I was going to write it for 84 rated Arnautovic,then they reveal his second inform so I decided to write the review to this one.
As a person who used all versions of Marko "The Beast" Arnautovic, he is always a game changer in my squad. I used Lukaku, Kane, Aguero and IF Gabriel Jesus as striker but I couldn't have any fun while playing with them. But when you play with Arnautovic you are feeling like you are playing with an untouchable player. No one can get the ball from him. I used him as a Target Man in 4-3-3 (2) with Hunter chem. style, he is an absolute beast. He scores so many goals and he doesn't have to make this much assists as a Target Man and a Striker but he makes. He must be at least 150K. Buy him now if you are playing with an EPL team use him as a starter if you are using an other leagues team just use him as a super sub, he is perfect in anyway. He is absolutely the BEST Premier League striker in my mind.
- Shooting (From anywhere on the pitch)
- Dribbling (With 4* Skill Moves he is so good at dribbling)
- Physicality (He can push almost every defender off the ball)
- Pace (with Hunter, he can outpace almost every defender)
- Passing (He is not like KDB but he can give some critical passes and make assists)
- 4* Weak Foot (feels like 5*)
- Defending (As a ST he doesn't need to defend so well but he can intercept passes)
- Pace (Just without good chem. style)