He is so good. I have used many CB like Varane, Ramos, Sanchez, Boateng. Now i am using him and TOTY Virigl and honestly
there is no difference between them. I gave him Backbone and cuz i want to improve his curve and this chemistry fits perfect. He Has pace, def and strength . One of the best CB in game and he is not that expensive. His nation make him easy to link even if he will be in your squad with 7/8 chem he will be a beast. Actually if you think he will not fit into your team cuz you have two great CB's you can use him as cdm he has great work rates and stats for this role. You need to try him.
-maybe he could have more composure
-curve and finishing but its not a big problem for CB
To introduce myself shortly; I am nowhere near a pro or something, but I have been playing FIFA for a long time now, and am quite above average. I rarely finish my WL games due to time limitations, but out of 20 games I tend to get between 16-18 wins occasionally.
So first of all, I bought this card a few days after it came out, as I was a little skeptic about FFS cards in the beginning. I have tried many other CB's this year, including Prime Campbell, Middle Rio, Ramos, Varane, played a few with TOTY van Dijk and so on.
This WL, I used this man next to Prime Campbell in a 4-1-2-1-2 (2) as can be seen in the squad link. This guy is the best defender I have ever used in all FIFA's I have played (been playing since FIFA 06), period. Campbell was the weaker link in the pairing, as he seemed sluggish and weak next to Militao. I remember a moment in which the opponents' IF Mbappe was through on goal in a counter, and had about 40 meters to cover while being 10m clear from the nearest defender, so I already counted the goal. But then something vast approached him within a few seconds, catched up with him, threw his body in front of him while running at a speed of 45 km/h and made Mbappe fly a few meters to the side. Yes, it was Militao. Headers, tackles, slidings, AI clearances, tactical defending is incredible with this guy. Never makes a mistake, and also is not prone to those regular "FIFA glithcy accidents". Definitely try him out, he is way better than all icon defenders I can almost assure. He was covering up for mistakes bade by Prime Campbell and Gattuso most of the time, I think that says a lot. For his price, he is worth every penny. I would honestly even pay 1.5 million for him, if I knew he was this good beforehand.
- Heading. This guy jumps like a salmon, usually about 20-40 cm above his competition which is abnormal. Better luck next time CR7 @corners.
- Speed. He is the fastest defender in his class. Maldini comes close, but does not have the same physicality. He catches up with anyone, especially with Anchor or Shadow equipped.
- Tackling and Sliding. This guy just doesn't miss any tackles or slidings. Almost never commits to fouls either. Also, he does not step over the ball or let the ball slip if it rolls 2 km/h next to him when manually controlling him, which happens to most if not all defenders this year (so annoying btw).
- Aggression. He is very aggressive and present on the pitch, I sometimes just have to laugh how overpowered he is, and think by myself that the opponents is probably raging at this moment.
- Magnet. He collects or tries to interfere with all balls entering his 5m proximity, which is huge.
- Agility. A very important aspect to defenders, especially this year, is their agility, reactions and composure. With a lack in these stats, your defender takes the ball from the attacker, to just pass it very inaccurately into another attackers' feet, or just gets bullied by the same attacker again and loses the ball. Not happening with him. Ramos is the other defender this year who comes close regarding this aspect. He reacts insanely quick to your input.
- Tactical defending/positioning. This guy is always on the right spot at the right time, always! Even when not controlling him, he most of the time clears the threat (which I agree is just very overpowered and should not be an aspect to the game, but it is).
- Stamina. Lasts entire games, without an issue, even with extra time.
- League. His league is his only con, as you have to use either Telles as Leftback and an Icon or another Brazilian defender next to him for full chem. Not really a big con though.
Here we go with Eder Militao, the brasilian beast that makes you feel safe while defending. I reached Elite 3 in my last WL with Eder Militao, SIF Alex Sandro, Prime Campbell and SIF Cancelo and can tell you, that Militao is the most important part of my defense! I already played 92 Maldini, Prime Campbell, Prime Desailly, Prime Blanc, Varane and so on in WLs...but the FS Militao is simply outstanding! Maybe it's because he isn't just super fast with great DEF and PHY, he also has great dribbling stats and feels so dynamic while tackling and running to catch the ball. Compared to Campbell: He is like a snake, fast and agile and Campbell feels like a truck while tackling. I think this is the most important advice about him and for 300k he is really a bargain compared to Maldini, Blanc and the other high end defenders.Get him before he rises! I won't sell him in Fifa 19.
- simply every stat, which is important for defending
- he could also play as a CDM, CM, RB or LB
- Shooting, but this is not his task on the field
Would just like to start off by saying I'm new to futbin and this is my first review so please go easy on me lol..
Anyway I've been playing this mess of a game since December after i swore not to touch this game series ever again after fifa 17 but i just couldn't resist the itch to play fifa. Thankfully I got very very lucky at toty as i packed Neymar :) (my best ever pack pull) which meant i was able to keep up with everyone else with their op teams. I wish i found futbin sooner as i would've known who to buy rather just experiment with players and be disappointed and lose coins. After a few weeks of testing c's to pair with my VVD POTM, i tried this fella and WOW! He's something special..I use him in 4-2-3-1 (Original I know lol) and sometimes switch it up and use him in 5-3-2. Although he doesn't out peform 92 VVD, he is better than a lot of other cbs like Ferdinand 88, varane 86, bonucci 89 etc.. If you're interested in tactics, I use him with anchor and i play balanced or pressure after possession loss with 5 width and 3-5 depth.?
Pace-Can keep up with 90% of players you face
Passing-For a CB his passing is great, allows easy long balls to players up field
Dribbling-Not that its needed as much but for a defender his dribbling is unnecessarily good!
Defending-Complete CB easily wins the ball (When the game doesn't ruin you)
Physicality-Very strong and aggressive, will knock players off the ball and hold it for as long as you like. Also his jumping is great and paired with his height and heading acc, he is a good aerial threat.
None That Matter
This man is the best centerback I have used in the game. I pair him with Varane, and Eder completely outclasses him in all aspects. His speed is ridiculous and allows him to catch any player in the game. His strength and defending ability are unmatched in all centerbacks I've used so far. Despite Medium attacking workrates, he seems to step into the midfield a lot to break up play early. The best thing about Eder, however, is his ability on corners. He's scored a goal every other game for me solely because of headers (I've only used him in ~10 games so far). Overall, the value for money you get with this guy is insane, and he has a perfect link with an amazing right back in UCL Live Telles. I definitely recommend Eder to anyone looking for a top class centerback.
Set piece threat
Can be hard to get on 10 chem if you don't use Telles or other Brazilians