The history of my maradona begins with fut18.
I managed to complete his prime sbc and never looked back.
Until the very end of september 2018 i played and loved every game with him.
So it was a long journey this year because his price was way too high for me .. until Futbirthday crash began.
Now you maybe look at his card and think...
... yes he has a bad weak foot
... yes he is so small
... yes his stamina is not like kante toty
BUT THEN you start a game and pass the ball to maradona...and WOW!
His dribbling is very CLOSE.
His skill execution is very fast and CLOSE.
His aggression is pretty HIGH.
His strength is really great.
His pace is LIGHTNING FAST.
His shot (with his left) is like a rocket.
His curved shots (with his left) are precise, powerful and successful.
His passes are accurate all the times.
I now have TOTY messi in the same team (https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=kYT11S5UnQdl4:FFA19PS4) and messi's dribbling is just OK in comparision.
Before maradona prime i tried the pele prime and believe me or not, maradona feels a level above him. Not for headers and his WF, but for everything else.
The combination of close dribbling, fast skills, extreme finishing skills and even his strength and aggression stands for its own.
I played maradona with Hawk at ROM (in 4222 and 4231) for the complete WL and managed to get 27-3.
- dribbling is very CLOSE.
- skill execution is very fast and CLOSE.
- aggression is pretty HIGH.
- strength is really great.
- pace is LIGHTNING FAST.
- shot (with his left) is like a rocket.
- curved shots (with his left) are precise, powerful and successful.
- passes are accurate all the times.
- his stamina works for 75minutes with a very active playstyle.
- with a better WF he would be the best player in the game.