Using as CAM in 4-1-2-1-2, this card is beyond good. His previous in form was the best CAM card i've used all year, above the likes of hazard, neymar, Socrates, del piero etc.
I cannot stress enough that you need to do this card. It's the crispest game play card, with insane value for an SBC. (Currently sitting around 290k coins, with packs back from rewards)
Used in weekend league and Div 1 rivals.
- In gameplay where the passing is god awful, Eriksen will find a pass you didn't even know was there. He will thread the attackers in behind beautifully.
- He's agile, I used Engine as his shooting stats are more than enough for a CAM. The engine gives him pace and agility, making it feel better.
- He has 5* weak foot.
- His positioning is perfect, he will always be open for a pass or run.
- He has the best long shot ive seen on fifa, if you green time the finish it unleashes a rocket made from Space X. You will see it fly in.
- He enhances the players around him, he compliments fast attackers beautifully
- He has 99 stamina, he will last 120 minutes.
- High/med work rate, will always be available on the attack or a quick counter.
- He is almost too good, his intelligent passing will catch your attackers off guard cause he that's sublime.
- Hairline is on its way out at 26, but compliments his mature gameplay.
He is everything you want in a CAM. Great dribbling and nice passing/shooting thanks to 5*wf. Amazing composure and plays like an icon. Worth every coin for an SBC. Wont be disappointed!
Decent base pace
Price for prem player
Strong link to Son
Weak Foot/Skill moves
(not really con, more like ok)
When I saw, how much did cost his 91 and count how much cost this SBC, I said I have to try it. Did him for 50k, rest was untradeable in club. I was really looking forward, because I heard a lot about him, but never tried him. And man, he is fantastic! Use him in 4231 on middle CAM, and I never realize, how important passing is. This man thinks better than you. I see free player, want to pass him, and Eriksen pass so good, that I have at least one meter around space. His through passes are fantastic. He is also good with ball, can intercept, and he had at least three lungs
PASS!! - Nothing more to say. Pure genius
Shoot - Especially behind box
Positioning - All time he is looking for free space, fantastic for 1-2 passes
Stamina - 99, absolutely tireless. I play Crespo on his place before, and he was in 60. minute most tired. But Eriksen in 60. has most stamina from whole team.
Dribbling - He has very short dribbling, quick turn arounds
Weak foot - He has no weak foot. Just two strong foots.
4* Skill moves
Strength - He is quite weak and can be easily push from ball