Kevin Mbabu is the best value for money RB in the game, and also the best RB overall.
I am an average Divison 2/3 player (I self-purposely degrade myself for points and better rewards) and a gold 1/elite 3 player and I have never been so dominating on the right flank. With his physical and dribbling, he goes Through, not past, he literally goes THROUGH opposition players. I had AWB TOTS and I sold him for this guy. A sick freaking player and with him in your team, I'm telling you, you'll win EVERY, and I mean EVERY 50/50 battle. He doesn't get bullied off the ball, he bullies the others, with nothing but his aggression and strength which might not look sky high, but it feels like it.
35 freaking K for this card is absolutely insane. I have linked my squad and that's obviously how I start but you just have to do him!
KEVIN MBABU IS A GOD TIER RB and you have to do him, NOW!
- Lightning pace: His pace is incredible, nothing really necessary to say about that, his 95 pace says it all.
- Best RB in the game: I've used FFS TAA, 89 Cancelo, 87 Lala, Flashback Juanfran, and even TOTS AWB, and I can tell you all that Kevin Mbabu is without a doubt the best RB in this game.
- Physicality, Defending and Dribbling: This is the first time I've used a player that dominates everyone. With a guardian, which is what I use, he goes up to immaculate defending, dribbling and with his already so pumped up physical, he'll become an unstoppable beast.
- His crossing is insane, no need to boost those passing stats, so if I were you I would've used a Guardian like me to boost up his dribbling and defending.
- I really don't have any cons regarding the card itself, but if I HAVE to say one, it'll be his 78 dribbling, but that doesn't really show up at all.
- His linkability: Yes, he's tough to link, but with just 1 Icon you can get him up to 8 chem, and that's what I've done. So, the only player to link him with his basically an icon or Schär, who's also a freaking beast.
What an amazing player! I used many RB in my squad, for example Walker (in my firts days), Valencia premium SBC, Aurier UCL and others. I had just picked Schar, so i decided to test this swiss player on my 4-3-2-1 squad.
He is an incredible player and his nickname should be "the swiss Gullit". He can control the ball like the most skillful player, defend like a beast e make the difference in the both sides of the field with his pace, strength, crosses e tackle skills.
- Ball Control
- unbeatable in crosses (i put sentinel on him and he
Maybe the shoots. I haven't tried many, but the ones i've tried were no big deal
This RB is insane!! His pace and his defensive stats are amazing. I played with Cancelo, Walker and Lala, and Mbabu is better than these. To talk about his stats in game, especially his pace(acceleration and sprint speed), his stamina and the sliding and standing tacke are so good. Also his combination of strength, composure and balance are ok. I think that you shouldn't shoot with Mbabu, and in my opinion, his passing is good.
In conclusion, if you have 40K, you don't have to leave this RB!!!
Physically ->Stamina, Strength+Balance+Composure, Jumping(with Backbone Chem),
Defense -> Sliding and Standing Tackle and Interceptions
Passing ->Short Passing and Crossing
Shooting, and some of Dribbling's stats(Dribbling and Reactions)
I have used Lala if card since the beggining of fifa 19 and was satisfied with his stats workrate etc. but man this guy is a total beast. doesnt get tired at all and his strength for me is 10/10. Little amount of coins for such a good RB!
*Faster than walker, lala, cancelo etc.
3 cons: A little bit slow reaction, league and nationality.