So picked up KDB cuz i needed a cam with good passing shooting stats i use 4231 and 41212 and this man is rule the field. He can score from any angles he can assist from anywhere 2 footed etc. Finesse? no problem Screamer? no problem Finishing? no problem Amazing Assist? no problem. I have no words srsly guys. This guy is amazing. Highly recommended!
I originally thought that KDB had a overpriced card with glorified stats, just because he was a cover star, but after I packed him through gold upgrade I thought that I would try his card out. De Bruyne is magic. Love using this man. Has the best passing in the game, the best finesse shots in the game , and, although he has a high defensive work rate, a great amount of stamina full the full 90 minutes. I start off in a 4321 and go into this in game, and I feel like he is my most important player. I used in my fut champions last week, and he was a great influence in my team, helping me get my best ever placement. I think he is the best CAM in the game under a million coins, let alone under 400k, and because of this I would highly recommend him to anyone who was looking for a better CAM or CM in their side.
- Finesse shots - especially timed finesse shots. If you are able to pull off timed finesse shots around 60% of my timed finesse shots went from around the D.
- passing - especially lofted through balls. Work nearly every time. Have OTW Felipe Anderson at ST, and because of his rapid speed, and KDB's great passing I am able to score alot of counter attaks. This is especially helpful against players who are better than me, as I can feel safe attempting a difficult pass.
- Stamina - Lasts all game. Even with a high/ high work rate. Simple as.
- Strength - Holds off most defenders with LT, giving him time to lay the ball back or to turn and hit a timed finesse.
- Pace - didn't want to put in negatives as he is not slow, but his pace, with a hawk on, feels strong for me in game.
- Hawk CS - tried out multiple chem styles thought this one was best.
- Defending - His marking is OK, and he works good on pressure when ball is lost, but it would be helpful if he could defend better from things like short goal kicks.
- High defensive work rate - As I have said above, hid defending isn't great and I often try to avoid him when playing, so when I am against better players and I am on the counter attack, his bad positioning, being as far back as my CDM sometimes!, can be very frustrating
When I packed this guy, I was over the moon - 157 games later, and I'm absolutely shocked of how much of a beast he is. He is used as CAM in 4231, and 9/10 shots goes in - whether it is a screamer or a finesse, left or right footed. He's the kind of guy that makes the difference in every game, with goals as well as assists. His workrates are not the best, but with "Stay Forward", there is absolutely no problem there.
- Shooting - Amazing shots all around, alongside some decent FK-stats if ever needed
- Passing - This man can do everything when it comes to passing, and rarely ever misplaces a pass
- Stamina - 90 stamina makes it possible for him to last all game, also if you do not have "Stay Forward" on him
- Defending - It may not be the most important for a CAM, but if you want to use him as a CM, it could be annoying
- Heading - 55 heading and 63 jumping isn't the best, and will rarely win headers against some of the top-tier CB's
I packed an Untradeable KDB in week 3 fut rivals rewards i've used him ever since.
I've always been the type of player to prefer a faster and more agile cam, but when i got an untradeable KDB and had never tried him before i had to give him a shot, he has never dissapointed.
I've used him for nearly 600 games now, he has never been the building brick of my team but has always sloted in with a strong link to my POTM Hazard in every team i've used.
He has played alot as CAM but also as CM for me droping pretty far back with his High/High WR, but that has never stopped him from being crucial in every game.
His decent interceptions along with alright strengh and amazing stam makes him god tier all over the center of the team.
He doesn't have the greatest goals and assist per game ratio for me but that comes more down to his sometimes deep CM role aswell as my level of play don't be fooled you cannot only put numbers on his play since he does so much link up and is the center point to so many of my attacks and coutners
I concidered doing his Futmas card exchanging this one and now he also has a TOTY but honestly base gold card KDB is an almost perfect CM/CAM and well and truely still very usable even after his Futmas and TOTY cards have come out.
All in all he has been crucial to my team most of this FIFA regardless of his position he is Mr. Consistent himself for me in both rivals and champs he always pops up when you need it the most.
- Great passing
- Amazing shoting
- Really good physicals for a CAM
- Flexible with H/H wr or just as a CAM with stay attacking
- Great leauge, club and nation for linking
- 5 wf
- Slide tackeling is really bad as a CM
- Still a bit expensive (but worth every penny)
- Better card variants if you have the coins
PACE: I have applied a hunter chemos style on him and his pace was alright not the best
SHOOTING: He can shoot from anywhere with his 91 long shots and 88 finishing once the hunter chemos style has being applied
DRIBBLING is good enough
Passing: KDB has provided a lot of insane assist from crossing into the box to long range through balls\
DEFENDING: Defending doesn't really matter for a CAM but he can intercept passes really well for a CAM
PHYSICAL: Can be questionable at times
pretty much everything