Omg I have no idea about the other review, but he is the best player i used and seen this fifa. I am gold 1 Fut champion and Div4 player. He has been great for me in ST position 4 2 3 1
He's finishing, positioning guarantee you score everytime he is in box and 9/10 out of box with finesse specially. He just put smile on my face everytime i play with him. He scored 32 goals and 12 assist in 24 games of fut champion. Just go get him and thank me later. I use FINISHER chem to boost up his strength, aggression and jumping and honestly he feels strong for me.
Composure and reactions
Dribbling is great alongside everything
So last week I didnt have any time to play and ended up getting rank 3 in division 5. Since the rewards arent that great I opted for untradeable packs expecting trash and for the most part they were up until the last pack when this sexy little man walked out. I almost cried since my pack luck this year has been abysmal. Anyway I put him at striker alongside Lewandowski and salah is the best player I've used this year hands down. Now onto the pros and cons
Pace- he is really fast and especially off the mark, beats defenders with ease
Dribbling- lightning quick turning and crazy ball control, the ball stays glued to his feet, and the 4 star skills are great
Shooting- awesome finishing, 91 composure is very clinical and his finesse shots are absolutely clinical and with timed finishing he will score from anywhere
Passing - great passing to link up with other attackers, crossing could be better though
Weak foot- 3 star is average, some times he will bang them in like nothing and sometimes he will hit it right at the keeper
Aserial ability - short with low jumping and heading, dont expect anything here
First of all I apologize for any mistakes (please, let me know. I'm trying to improve my English) you may find in this review, English isn't my first language.
This week i finished Gold 1 (20-8, with 2 disconnects) with Salah as the main player. Let's start with the Pros
- Pace: Even with hawk, he doesn't feel as fast as Coman. But still, he is easily capable of outpacing CBs and keeping his distance from slow LBs (B. Mendy for example). 8.5 / 10
- Dribbling: He feels silky and smooth with the ball. Has no problems doing turns and skill moves come natural to him. I would put him in the tier below Messi-Neymar in terms of dribbling. 9 / 10
- Shooting: His left foot is AMAZING. This week, the majority of my goals came from outside the box with his left foot, even if you don't hit the green it usually goes in. Inside the box he's clinical, the 3* weak foot feels more like a 4*.
- Physicality: Strong enough to shield the ball from most fullbacks, can bully the weak ones. Stamina is a solid 8 / 10, i don't mind because i don't use his pace to beat defenders and when i'm behind i switch to the 4222 and use him as the right ST.
- Positionating and Reactions: The two most underrated stats in FIFA, and the two at which Mohamed Salah shines at. He's always in the right place at the right time and is the first player to go for loose balls / through balls thanks to his 91 Reactions.
- Weakfoot: The only con i can think of is his weak foot. Though it feels more like an 4* WF than a 3*
I don't think he has any other cons. I mean, yes, he could be faster and stronger but for 250-300k he is the best player you can get. Even better than Griezmann (who's also fabolous)
For my final words i want to add that he isn't really a game-changer. He's more like a consistent / constant threat that with one single chance will put the odds in your favor. Oh and i really recommend you to use him with hawk
As the title says, Tried him, loved him. At first looking at his stats I was not sure about what to think of him. Shooting, speed and dribbling all look great although I also have used Bale, He looked the same only better at heading and a lot stronger but I did not like him at all. (Mostly because of his weak foot).
I was wrong, this man fits the META completely, strikes from outside the box in the long corner almost everytime goes in, If you see your opponent moving his GK then just shoot the short corner with the outside of his left feet. Also, his weak foot doesn't feel like 3* more like 4* He bangs them in quite often. these really surprise opponents. His crossing is great also with his right foot. I barely use his left foot while crossing.
Comparing him to Mahrez 87 the numbers are telling me he is 30% more productive(for me)
Link up, Liverpool striker is necessary for me.
Weak foot(I don't mind)
Predictability, If you only go for the long shots in the far corner your opponent will read your game. It really is necessary to make different runs and go for the assist.
Strength(agility will fix this)
Not able to win headers although sometimes he is in a crazy mood.
Just picked up Salah after packing Varane and I gotta say he's one of the best players I've ever played with. He's a real game changer when I need a game winner near the end of the game or an increase in my lead. His finesse shots are out of this world. A green finesse shot from Salah is unstoppable and has a 99.9% chance of going in. The one problem I run into is during fut champs and division rivals games other players know he only has a left foot which makes it very difficult to score sometimes against and experienced player. Other than than that he is worth the high price and will 100% help you earn tons of coins in fut champs rewards and div rivals.
Timed and Regular Finesse Shot