One of the first things I did in Fifa 19 is buy Firminho and use him as CM/CAM. No regrets at all. He is so good. Doest his defensive work as his workrate is High/High. Has a great skillset and his striker instinct makes him pop op in front of the goal in scoring positions. Aslo his long shots is a deadly weapon.
- Long Shots
- Workrate (H/H)
- Weak foot (4*)
- Scoring ability
- Pace (as a midfielder)
- Stamina (90)
I'm Reviewing Firmino after extensive use, Used in division rivals and fut champs. 50 games played at Striker, 67 goals scored with 26 assists. Played in a 4-3-2-1 at striker Firmino is the complete package! The guy is arguably the best in the prem, his finesse shots are amazing, very rarely missing them and if you can master timed finishing, you have a guaranteed goal anywhere within 30 yards of the goal. He is also very OP for front post corners.
- Finesse Shots
- Timed Finishing
- Ball Control
Bobby Firmino is one of those players that you get what you pay for. Due to his shooting, passing and dribbling you can use him as a ST, CF, CAM or even as CM. Personally i used him as ST and CAM/CM. In every single position he has something unique to offer. Also with 90 stamina he makes up for the H/H work rates. What i enjoy with hi, is his finesse shot outside the box and timed finishing.
Passing (Not the best but its fine)
His long shoots could have been a bit better.
So he can probably play as a CAM, a LAM, RAM, CF, CM maybe too. But my review will revolve around Firmino as a second ST.
Honestly at the start of this Fut Champs he was incredible. He slowed down however as i re-adjusted to Lacazette.
Shooting - His shooting in and out of the box is great. IF he is in a shooting position he will likely score.
Passing - he plays as a second striker. He will score but he will assist more. His passing range is fantastic. Long, short, cross- its amazing.
Heading - From kickoff i aim for Firmino. He wins most headers to start the attack.
Dribbling - I will admit it can at times be a bit sluggish. But 9/10 he is great.
Defending - Odd for a striker but he will come into midfield and win tackles and make interceptions. It's nice.
Pace- He is not very fast at all.
Dribbling - Again sometimes for some reason he feels really sluggish. Can be annoying.
Defending - It is nice that he comes back but it can also be frustrating. You look for the return pass and he isnt around.
Firmino is the best forward I've used this year. I had him all year in Fifa 18 and saved up to get him as my first marquee signing this year. The only downside is that for me, he was a little slow to start, but once he got into form he became unstoppable. He plays as either CAM or ST in a 4-3-1-2. He can do everything you'd want him to be able to do; shoot, dribble, pass, head, dribble etc. His distance shooting is great but he really comes into his own inside the box where he can leather it into the back of the net 9 times out of 10.
- SHOT - both close and far range shooting is amazing, shot power and positioning is on point
- PASSING - can act as a hold-up striker if need be and spray passes across the pitch
- PHYSICALITY - high stamina means he can pretty much always play a full game, and is deceptively strong as he can more or less always hold his own in the box
- INTELLIGENCE - idk if it's placebo but I'm sure some of you guys have experienced players who actually feel stupid and just plain unintelligent in the things they do in-game but Bobby Firmino is the smartest player I've used this year
- WORK-RATES - H/H workrates can sometimes be an issue, particularly if you play him as a CAM but this can be solved with player instructions
- CONSISTENCY - the fact he's so consistent means he's also able to rip me a new one when iI come up against him online HAHAHA