If you're looking for a True Striker, a Pure # 9, a real scoring machine, this is your icon !
This legend is the total package. Very complete, : extremeley powerful, fast (with hunter), strong, has silky first touch and above all, he's a clinical finisher.
All his shots are rockets. His best shots are 1st post powershots and finesses from top of the box. He can't miss one of them.
To make it short, this Guy is a BEAST in front of goal.
I play him with hunter chem. He has 75 goals in 70 games and that's a very good ratio for me, considering that I'm an average player (Gold 2 Futchamps) who runs a 2 striker formation (41212 (2) or 4222), in Rivals and Futchamps only. He also has a fantastic ability to step up and score at crucial moments.
Nonetheless, if you're looking for an attacker that would be pure speed, or would have the agility of a "snake", it won't be your guy.
He's fast, but does'nt feel like Neymar, Dembele or Mbappé. He's not clunky, but not very agile either and he can be caught easily by defenders if he tries very tight skillmoves. He's not Messi or Ben Yedder.
Ask him to do a 1-2 pass, he will break your opponent's defense and finish. Find him in the box with a driven pass, he will make an exquisite first touch and launch a rocket to the top corner.
Though, ask him to complete back to back dragbacks in front of VVD or Ferndinand, and there's a high probability that he will lose the ball.
- Clinical Finishing. Scores and scores and scores, often at important moments.
- Extremely powerful: has a mix of speed and strength that makes him almost unstoppable when he's running at full gear.
- Outstanding First touch, even when surrounded by 5 defenders.
- Amazing finesse shots thanks to finesse shot trait, in particular those from long range (the best I have experimented so far), .
- Makes splendid runs.
- Strong on the ball.
- Good Speed (with hunter chem), although he doesn't feel like Mbappé due to his lower agility and taller size.
- OK short passing for a striker.
- Dribbling : his dribbling is not bad, excellent first touch, but lacks in agility
- Agility : He's not clunky, but he's not Neymar or Messi, he's a powerful finisher. He can perform ball rolls with ease, but he's not a 4* or 5* skiller. So, he's better at eliminating defenders with 1-2 passes than with skill moves.
- Weak foot can be inconsistent, if he is shooting under pressure, especially in tight angles. Otherwise, weak foot is ok (it really feels like 4*).
- 3* Skill moves (if you are a skiller)
- Long through balls, not very accurate.