At first, I was skeptical of having a striker in Fifa 20 with only 81 pace and 81 agility however Lewandowski's TOTGS card quickly dispelled every doubt I had. Now I'd be lying if I said it didn't take some getting used to. I've always (like everyone else and their grandmother) sought out strikers with high pace and agility like Lucas Moura or Timo Werner's inform. Switching it up to Lewandoski was a great refresh in my gameplay. With an engine chem style, his pace is surprisingly good. he can't beat the quicker defenders off the dribble, but if you play him through the 86 sprint speed is more than enough to outrun most centerbacks. The slightly low agility is definitely noticeable, but if you take the time to adjust your playstyle Lewa can really be a great addition to any squad. I played him up top in a 4-2-3-1 and put his tactics to *stay forward* and *false 9* Now I know false 9 seems very strange but Lewa doesn't have the pace to play *get in behind* so I tried something new and let me tell you...the pairing of him coming into the midfield and Reus running beyond him is lethal. They both have very good short passing and vision along with very well-rounded shooting which makes them a perfect fit for a false 9 striker and stay forward CAM. The physical can be a little inconsistent at times. Sometimes he is impossible to knock off the ball and other times little fullbacks or midfielders will just swipe the ball easily. I think this is more a comment on the game rather than Lewandowski's card. So, if you want a good hold-up striker I wouldn't look any further than Lewa.
As far as value for money he is great. I think for the no-money-spent players 240K is a bit much to ask however, he's bound to get a new inform and his price will drop drastically so if you can get him now then get him then. Also compared to Werner's inform I think the extra 40K is very worth it and I prefer Lewa to Werner.
In terms of game-changing, it doesn't get much better than Lewa. Before I bought him I had Werner's infrom and he was surprisingly underwhelming not even breaking a goal per game. I bought Lewa and after a short adjustment period he startied getting hatricks nearly every game. He would singlehandedly win me games and that isn't an over statement.
I reccomend Him for absolutely anyone who can fit them into their squad.
- good enough to chase in through balls
- all-around amazing
- his insanely high positioning (97) always puts him in the right place for the low crosses or jammy rebound goals
- long shots are great
- finesse shots (has finesse shot trait)
- finishing in the box is unmatched
- basically if has any space at all within 30 yards or so he'll score
- very good short pass and vision and makes him very good at playing that last cross-box pass when needed
- composure is amazing and he rarely misses an open goal
- dribbling and ball control is great and makes his L1/LB dribbling very good
- very good technical dribbler and can create space with skill moves
- great strength, aggression, and heading accuracy
- he has scored a few headers off corners and lob crosses which really says something given this year's heading
- Skill Moves/Weak Foot
- 4*/4* combo is great
- not break-away levels of pace
- Agility isn't elite which makes him unable to weave through defenders or a cluttered box
- inconsistent and can get knocked off the ball stupidly sometimes