I used the base Bergkamp, was utterly trash. Then I used the mid version, which was fine, but not better than some standard CAMs I used before there, like DeBruyne, TOTGS Lewa, IF Suarez, Bobby Firminho... Then I decided to upgrade to prime Iceman and the whole game changed:
He's smooth as hell; perfect ball control, positioning and finishing. Also his vision and passing are excellent to use him as CAM. My level of play is around 1200skill points and Gold1/2 WL. I tried him as ST, RAM and CAM in a 4231 in the linked team (https://www.futbin.com/squad-builder/view/12583701). He's clearly perfect in the central roles, no quality difference between ST and CAM. He is able to bully around and finishes almost everything in style - even 1vs1 against MAtS ;) - it doesn't matter wether it's low-driven. power shot or finesseses, while the latter impressed me the most.. From his playingsyle, expecially dribbling and finishingwise I would put him as weird mixture of Messi and Lewandowski. Take the dribbling and smoothness of Messi and pair it up with the body and finishing of Lewa: tata -> prime Iceman. Try this guy out. Have fun on the game again!
- finishing (he's more than clinical inside the box)
- weak foot feels like a perfect 5star not anything less
- finesse shots are excellent
- ball control and dribbling - insane close control, agility and balance feel way above the numbers
- composure! When pushed/tackled from behind while shooting, he doesn't even care...
- flair - this seems weird, but he even though hasn't 5 star skills (actually wtf EA?!) he has some unique flair animations when passing and controlling the ball
I've found no real heavy cons. Some could be:
- stamina is fine enough for 90min, but becomes critical in overtime
- miss 5 star skills so bad on this guy
- speed off the ball feels exactly like mid 80's (which is still perfect for a CAM)
- M/M workrates; while I never had the feeling of wrong or missing runs or even bad positioning