Just a small review of my experiences with this card to give you doubters out there an example of what to expect from this card.
I did his SBC cuz I am a fan of him in real life. I had his normal gold card which I used in icon swaps and at the start of the game and he was solid for me. But most importantly he gave me a strong link with my VVD which I needed in my squad (I play a bundes/prem hybrid).
Obviously I started him out at RB and tbh he was abit underwhelming as I expected alot more from an 88 rated POTM card.
I also tried him at CDM while doing the objective score with a defender. Because of his defending and passing stats he performed quite well here in comparison to my IF Wijnaldum. IMO he is much better used at the CDM position instead of RB. My advise would be don't do him if you dont need the strong links, just go with a cancelo/walker instead.
- Passing --> not a single bad pass was given, could easily send my wingers deep with crisp passes
- Dribbling --> makes it easier to get out of difficult situations when being pressed by the opposition
- Defending --> he had great defensive awareness and made good runs to cut passing lanes or make good tackles
- Free kicks --> managed to bag a free kick goal with him
- Strength --> he felt quite weak on the ball
- Workrates --> due to his high att workrate he sometimes was out of position and was vulnerable during counters