First of all, I want to make clear that even i am not a pro player, i am still playing competitively the game. I'm in the position of 5-6 division, and a stable gold 3/2 player. this review doesnt for the higher division players, they dont bother to use a card like this, but for the lower tier gamers.
Thank you for readig this, and i hope i can give you a good viewpoint how he performes ingame.
Before the actual review, i recommend this player whom are searching for a quality lb for PL/ have FB Luiz/ or just want to have fun. His price isnt to high, but it could be less. There are similar players like him within the SBCs cost, like FS Renan Lodi or Headliner Tagliafico.Dont expect a spectacular ingame performance, you could only see how good is he, when you need the most.
So here comes the experinced facts with SENTINEL chemstyle (want to reach the best def/phy stats, because he is already fast):
- Thanks for his pace he can rapidly step up with/without the ball to aid the teammates, and he has a decent passing/dribbling so you dont have to worry about the ball control.
- He is not a Marcos Alonso or Marcelo to be able to score easily, but he has a good shot power so just go for the chance when u got it, but dont expect too much. 3* WF makes the build up harder, you have to be sure, that pass lane is clear when the ball is on his WF. BUT 3* SM could be useful for some skillmoves.
- Despite of the high attacking workrate, he always makes back in time when the opponent have the ball.
- He wins headers most of the time, unlike some of the other LB-s, with similar height.
- He aids, the CBs when they step out, and leave the backline.
- Can hold off / even push stronger players away to tackle them.
- He could make really hard the pacey players life, cause he can catch up easily.
- Links with Premiere League squad
- One league card without icons/ FB Luiz
- Not end game card (maximum until TOTS comes)
- High tier cards could beat him