I'm a below average player, alright? I'm in 7th div and finishing in s1/g3 in fut champs. To be honest with you, when I dropped Rivaldo out of Prime Icon Pack for Icon Swaps I was furious, because it could've been Ronaldinho, who is my favourite player of all times. First games were awful, mostly because of this reason. He is a bit too slim & lanky in game and he often gets pushed easily. I just thought he is a really bad drop for first few days. Oh boy, how wrong I was.
The biggest power of Rivaldo are his finesse shots with left foot. I swear, this card has aimbot installed, every finesse shot made from the penalty box is a goal. His agility and dribbling at overall is great, he has the ball glued to his shoes, although without the ball he seems way less agile. Game changer for my team indeed.
- Finesse shots with left foot. To be honest any shots with left foot are good, but finesse are out of this world. FANTASTIC.
- Agility. This dude is so agile with the ball, great control and dribbling.
- Pretty balanced player at overall. Stats are really good, can't see a one huge cons in stats.
- 2* weak foot. Of course. If your opponent knows Rivaldo has left foot you'll have a hard game.
- Lanky posture. Feels sluggish and weird without the ball.
- IMO LW position. He is a great CAM player, but he has at max 8 chem on ST/CF with LF position. I wouldn't personally use him on LW.