What to say? If you need a CDM in your team that can make tackles flawlessly and doesn't run out of position like a madman (like any of Arsenal's current defence and midfield) than you need this man in your team. During what must have been the sweatiest WL I have ever played, Ndidi made a mockery of those who would use 1 depth/drop back and pray for a quick counter attack. Alongside Bakoyoko, Ndidi shuts down defences faster than COVID-19 shuts down high streets. If you have a EPL team, you owe it to yourself to do this SBC and crowbar Ndidi into the team!
- Very very strong and can mow down Ben Yedder with ease.
- Disciplined. gave away very few fouls.
- Decent passer from deep
- Positioning. Rarely was he in a stupid position to allow the opposition to pass it straight through the midfield.
- Stamina. Didnt need to sub him once the entire weekend
- Links can be a little difficult. A no brainer if you have Vardy or Soyuncu though
- For some the pace may be an issue, but with engine he's fast enough and with the right tactics he wont bomb forward and then need to track back half the pitch to catch up with Daniel James