So, its only been a few hours but I played 6 games and those were enough to convince me that he is one of the best LB in the game. I tried to just see how he would position and how he would track players like Adama on his own. I have always been a fan of Telles in fifa and reviewed his 86 inform earlier in the game cycle and I must say, there is a clear and huge step up in quality! I'd suggest an anchor for max pace and defending with solid physicals, or an engine to boost the balance/agility. Would I pay 450k on any other LB, probably not so the value is really only worth it if you need a left back or have the coins to get him into a team.
Strong Links to Gabriel the CM which I will review too so check that out if you want a CDM to link.
- Links - (Brazil and Liga nos' new tots cards)
- Felt relatively strong despite the lower strength
- All round defending and positioning while transitioning into defence
- Corners (mental curve if you know how to take corners well)
- Perfect Passing
- Felt nice and nimble
- Agility/Balance combo - (Wasn't too bad but could be better for 450k)
- Price? (450k is a lot for a LB)
- Weak Foot - (if you play him CDM/CM ingame)