saint-maximin is a straight beast. it says that saint-maximin is a 79 overall but he plays much better then a 79 he plays like a 89 for real
- pace- he is so fast on and off the ball once he starts running no one can catch him
- dribbling- his dribbling and pace are his two best attributes. he feels so good on the ball and he barely loses it when he is dribbling
- shooting- his shooting is surprisngly good for a 79. this is what surprised me the most about the card. he has scored 45 goals for me in 45 games. I played 20 games in fut rivals and I scored 27 goals with him.
- physical- his physical is not the best but if you can stay away from the defender and either use his pace or dribbling he is fantastic. once a defenders gets close to him he will usually lose it but only if you don't skill the defender.
- passing- passing isn't a con but also isn't a pro. his passing is fantastic when your up close playing 1-2's but once you start to play long balls it doesn't work
- defending- he isn't a defender so this don't matter
allan saint maximan he his maybe one of the best cards i used im my life so fast with amazing dribling and a good shots with deadeye he his one of the players then i saw youtubers playing with when the fifa came out and i said i have to check him amd then i bought him(when his value come down) and he was brilliant so i played with him in some of line ups and with every team he was amazing.
Many people told me this card was overpowered, broken and one of the best wingers in the Premier League. However, after trying him for 7 games with his loan, I was glad I was finished with playing with Saint-Maximim and departed him from my club to not be missed.
Pace: Pretty much the only good thing about his card. Considering that pace is now important in FIFA 20, Saint-Maximim fits into that meta.
Shooting: A really big let down. Didn't score not once with the seven games I had him with.
Passing: One word: Terrible. Pretty much giving the ball away in every scenario that involved him making a pass. As a result, he also made no assists in the 7 games I played with him.
Dribbling: A stat that lives up to his card. The second best thing about Saint-Maxim. Those nice dribbling stats mixed in with his four star weak foot makes him look like a threat but as I have already established, looks can be deceiving.
Defending: Not much to say other than he actually got the ball back a couple of times from standing tackles which was very surprising since he has 16 standing tackles.
Physicality: Being 5"8 and having 66 strength, Saint-Maximim was contesting for challenges and winning around 4/10 challenges. In my opinion, that's pretty good.