Mr Muller! If you like Muller yogurt, you will like this guy! He plays in a 4231 C-CAM behind Reus, and these two do bits with each other! Havertz is great in this game but compare them both, Muller has better shooting and dribbling. Havertz is better for passing distribution, but Muller in my opinion is more fun! Maybe because im not a skiller and the 3star skills doesn't bother me, but he brings life and fun to the game. Something different also and not your generic Rashford, Lucas and Son squads (which i have no issue about, just gets boring. My opinion again.) Look, this may not be the best review but its honest and this card is great. In attacking areas, closing down players high up the field, shooting outside the box with finesse, THIS MAN HAS GOT IT! Thomas Muller is awesome!
- Pace - is decent for a CAM and in a 2 striker partnership with Reus.
- Shooting - Clinical goal scorer in all types of areas.
- Passing - is decent enough.
- Dribbling - average but better than Havertz.
- H/H workrates.He can work hard for you.
- Physical - what a presence!
- Cosmetic in game look and a scream card.
- Could be contradicting myself as i said pace is decent but its always a personal preference to players. ACC is 81 and some players do not like that as a CAM.
- The traits aren't mind blowing.
- Passing again. You can say im contradicting but im putting this in the con as some player, again, prefer to see over 95+ passing for a CAM....
- Can say the same about dribbling. All to do with personal preference.
Okay so where to start. Thomas muller is a very speciel player, his combination of positioning, finishing and composure is almost unrivaled at this time. The first thing you notice is definetly his positioning. He makes great runs (from CAM) and is always in the right place for a tap-in. His other great stat is his ball control. His first touch is sublime, i played him with the engine chem style and he felt smooth af. His dribbeling stat itself isent very good but the 99 reactions and boosted ball control makes him able to actualy turn when you want him to which is a very rare thing in this game. And even tho he only has 3* skills he performs basic skill moves like the bodyfaint, ballroll and stepovers very well which makes it possible to get him into good positions. His physical stats are kinda underated, he has that kinda bouncy Gabriel jesus feeling and he just kinda gets through and gets the ball with him and thats a great factor to have in your team. His passing and vision is excellent and more often than not the pas will be almost perfekt, his long passing is still decent but not as good. And now, to the most important thing. The shoting and pace. His finishing is great, in front of goal he will more often than not score, his shot power does drop it down a bit but if you just finesse it, the keeper wont be able to stretch to it. His pace is actualy very good, feels faster than bale, at least on the ball, off the ball he is still very quick once he gets going and can break away from defenders easily.
Feeling on the ball.