It was the weekend of Bundesliga Fut Champs and i had reached my 18th game 12-6 and needed 5wins in 12 games and thought it was gonna be easy,
i played the first match and lost, took a break and came back into my 20th game and thought it would be easy (easy team and not that good of a player) i ended up losing in ET,
then I took a break again and went into my 21st game, surely i could win now- nope i was smashed 8-4,
I needed to change things up because as a RAM Adama couldnt be reliable on winning the ball on an overshot cross,
So I bought TOTSSF Muller and decided that i also needed a Good cam to partner him and Prime Rivaldo (Out Of P-I Pack) So i also brought in FB Havertz
And Played a 4231 :
RIvaldo Havertz Muller
They came in and i won 5 games in a Row, Muller was an INSANE purchase for 330k at the time and he changed my game and prevented errors by winning the ball up high and helping on counters.
In the RAM position Muller was the best player i have used and he was just incredible, truly incredible.
Attacking Positioning - always in the perfect position
Maybe his work rates as an Attacking Mid?
No 5* WF
Oh. My. God. This muller at striker (false 9 so like CAM) was just invredible for me. For how cheap he is, he's insane. His workrates work well as he kniws how to win the ball back well and his defensive stats are used really well. He never is tired, so that makes up for the workrates and he scores everything on both feet, in and outside of the box. So happy i could play with him, ill probably use him for a while.
Weak foot is like 5 star
Workrates at CAM
3 star skills and that's it
When the bundesliga WL rewards came in, I really needed a striker that could do it all. Pass the ball, dribble, run well and of course, shoot. I dreamed about getting lewa, but when I saw this guy, I knew he was the man for the job. He helped me get back at gold 1 scoring 27 goals across 28 games. I used him with hawk engine style and as a LST in a 41212 with odegaard at CAM and Gnabry as RST. I think that he is better suited at CAM, but since I have odegaard, I wouldnt want him there ever. If you are considering buying him, just do it, because 300k for this guy is an awesome deal.
PACE: He was deadly at the counter, since I used him with hawk, but he can feel slow sometimes due to his bodytype.
SHOOTING: When you slap a hawk in his worst stat(besides penalties) is 91 long shots. Besides that, all his stats are godly. although I have to say that for most WL he seemed to be
aiming for the damn post.
PASSING: Everytime the ball was passed from him, I knew it was going somewhere good. Also good for those crazy 1-2s.
DRIBBLING: At first, I thought that he was gonna feel kind of clunky with the ball. That never happened. He can do it all (that requires a max 3 star SM), fake shots, drag backs, everything he'll do it with style.
DEFENDING: Honestly I didn't feel anything different in his defending comparing it to my other attackers, but he recovered the ball frequently, since I used him helping the defense.
PHYSICAL: Every stat feels on point. just him strength that seems like 90ish. Also can last the whole game and still run like a maniac.
Fast as F boy
Will score inside the box 99% of times
Passes on point
Feels elegant on the ball
Feels like he is the strongest human alive
4 WF is great
Short disclaimer. I just watched a Video from Auzio about the best TOTS-Midfielder in Fifa 20 and I felt like müller got disrespected a little bit to much. So I wrote a comment and noticed that I made a whole Review on him. I wanted to share it here as well so lets go:
I got him untradable and tried him in the CAM spot with an engine on him because his stats looked perfect for this. His shooting stats are perfect without even touching them and he definitely shows that in game. He bangs in every single chance I get with him. Unfortunately because of his height he still feels a little bit to clunky for an offensive player even though his stats should make him feel amazing on the ball, so I thought to myself, lets give him a try in the CDM-Role even though I didnt really believe in his defensive stats. What a great idea this was! I know his stats dont look amazing, but look at 85 Blanc. He does not show the stats either, but he is one of the best CDMs I've ever used up to this day. I think the key thing about it is the body type. Müller and him have the same. And Müller really feels like a smaller blanc. Getting a little bit less interceptions but really messing up the opponents offensive. And whenever he joined my attack it feels like I have a fifth striker on the Pitch. And he scores. Over and over. People often dont realize that a CDM can shoot that good and leave him wide open. Bad mistake. So pair him up with a defensive beast like Witsel and you got yourself an excellent midfield defensivly and offensivly.
- Shooting: Inside the box its perfect. Absolutly clinical. I don't think you can get a Midfielder with better shooting (Gullit maybe?)
- Pace: His Height, Body Type and Acceleration make him feel a little bit slow at the start (keep in mind that I compare him to a player like Adama and not your avarage CDM) but once his Sprint Speed kicks in, he is almost unstoppable
- Height and body type: Very good Interception Reach in the Midfield and he can often wrap a leg around the attacker which makes up for his lackluster defensive stats.
- Passing: Nothing to complain about there
- Dribbling: As an offensive player he might feel a little bit to clunky but compared to other CDMs he has an excellent ball control and due to his pace you can make a lot of On-the-ball-Runs with him
- Attack Positioning: Might not be that important in a CDM-Position but I think it was one of the biggest reasons why he scored so many goals for me.
- Stamina: Very Imporatant because of his workrates and me playing him devensivly and offensivly
- Physical: Defensivly I dont have that many problems with it. He can push players off the ball quite well even though he misses out on a few oppurtunities. Offensivly though he losses the ball the most because his Body type wants him to make contact but he dont has the stats to win the contact-situations.
- Defensive: Sometimes his stand tackling isn't perfect and I wouldnt reccomend slide tackling with him, but it's Fifa 20 so most of the times you want to defend wit L2+R2 anyways
I did the final deluxe pack and got Thomas Muller, so I decided to use him at ST in a 4-4-2 formation in div rivals. After only 10 games I can clearly say that his finishing is one of the best in the game. META wise he doesn't fit the it perfectly but can do a very good job. his dribbling is one of the best features of this card, the 98 ball control and 99 reactions make him very good at right stick dribbling. overall Muller is my favourite card I have used all year and his shooting is so consistent I can always rely on him to score
passing - his passing always goes to your player
finishing - the 99 finishing makes him so lethal infant of goal
composure - 99 composure never gets me worried
dribbling - just overall insanity
strength - can be knocked off the ball sometimes but his 98 ball control makes up for this massively
no 5* wf - this would have made the card on another level