From the very beginning, I had my doubts about this Haaland card, because of the low agility and balance stats. After 1 game in division rivals he had already proved me wrong. The more I get used to this card, the more he feels like an illegal cheat code. Not only is he able to outpace the paciest centerbacks with a huntercard on him, he's also capable of outmuscling them.
His amazing 6'4 | 194 cms of height always gives him an edge, in awkward fifa situations where you don't really know who's gonna win the ball. In other words, Haalands size, gives him a "lucky" edge where he seemingly always wins the ball. When he loses the ball from a defender on a sprint, he has a tendency to continue barging straight into them like a wall and wins the ball back, which often gives you an open run towards the goal, since the defender is still laying on the floor, trying to recover from the concussion, feeling disoriented for a moment because he didn't remember joining the NFL...
His finishing is amazing, you have nothing but confidence when he's in a 1on1 against the goalkeeper. If you miss with Haaland, it's on you, cause this card excels in every department of finishing
With all that said, he does have a couple of weak spots. As mentioned earlier, his agility and balance isn't the best, you have to play him a certain way to utilize him fully, so if you're the type that only goes for 99 agility 99 balance strikers, don't buy this card
His weak foot can also be a problem. He can execute the basic finishes with his right foot, but anything more advanced than that and the ball might end up smashing through someones window. Try to stay on his left foot.
Passing. Yeah..no just don't attempt anything fancy with his passing. you're better off shooting and hoping for a rebound than passing with this guy.
- Finishing, his 99 shotpower paired with his finishing abilities obliterates every goalkeeper
- Physical, I mean everyone already knows this, right?
- Pace, for his size his pace feels amazing especially if you smack a hunter card on him
- Hold up play/Target man, an overlooked advantage of big strikers, is the fact that you can hold up play and let your wingers and CAMS make dangerous runs towards goal.
- 3* Weak foot
- Agility/Balance, the stats are deceptive, his agility and balance is okay if you don't attempt anything crazy, rarely feels like turning a tank like you might think.