Thomas Lemar, (The new Neymar ??)
I use Thomas as a left CAM in a 4-2-3-1 formation. I personally recommend doing him because of the chance of getting upgraded. Ik that Madrid lost their first leg againt Chelsea, but who knows about the second leg. I think Lemar is reliable and can pass and also defends good. His (Medium/ Medium) work rates are not in issue, it helps him come back and defend if the left back attacks. I recommend play him with a default tactic, not attacking, neither defendinf (come on defence). He can literally play at CAM and CM because of his defending ability.I just would recommend doind him since he is french and has good links.
- Defending, defends if your LB attacks.
- PACE and AGILITY (VERY FAST)
- Shooting, he can finesse and shoooot from long long distances
- Strength, he can body Kyle Walker with L2.
- Aggression, He isn't aggressive enough to fight with defenders.
- Height, Lemar feels too short in-game
- Heading Accuracy, That's normal due to his tall.