What. A. Card. was so excited to pick up a thoroughly deserved tots mount as soon as he came out and he did not disappoint. 400k is a steal.
I have used him in 5 rivals games in D1 and 10 champs games so far and and have used him at CAM in a 4231 with tots bailey, showdown neres and PIM drogba playing off him.
I put a finisher chem style on him.
- his acceleration is unbelievable, I think possibly due to his lean body type he feels faster than my 'express' pace wingers
- he beats the last line of the defence every time he's through on goal
- despite the whole card being unreal, his shooting is his best attribute I have found so far.
- he has no finesse trait but that doesn't matter because he scores from absolutely everywhere from outside the box and the whip on his finesse shots suggests the hidden trait exists in abundance
- shot power is like a fucking freight train wow
- he is so composed in front of goal and finishes everything
- his left foot also feels very good, some angles on his left that are lower on power you wonder if they might have gone in on his right but its still very good
- can make any length of pass to inch perfect perfection of both feet and from any angle
- 93 curve gives him the mental whip on his long range shots
- his set pieces are perfect, puts it on a six pence at corners for didier
- feels like he has power free kick trairt but i imagine another hidden trait in play. bangs them in, in both corners and often beats the man on the line at free kicks
- the 3* skills is a bit of a let down and a violation from ea and in some specific situations it would be easier to beat the last line with a spin or a croquetta
- however, his left stick dribbling makes up for this if you know how to use it properly
- he twists and turns and beats any defender in front of him with ease
- has mad sticky and walks straight through tackles on the other side
- his dribbling is close to TOTY messi levels
- his lowest stat and his worst attribute (still decent just not anything special)
- however, slap a shadow or sentinal on him and he would be an incredible box to box
- 99 stam is great as it means he can dribble and turn for a full 120 mins if needed
- can sometimes get muscled off the ball as he isn't that strong
- aggression is immense and is a huge part of his sticky factor and ball winning ability from CAM