This card is unbelievable for an objective. Used him for around 10 games in div 1 rivals and he is easily good enough to play against top players. Although he only has the 3* skills, which may limit him in a few scenarios, his 3* weak foot feels like a lie. He is easily capable of finessing them in from anywhere in and around the box and his shot power is incredible. I'm using him in a 4231 with him at ST, surrounded by 91 Cruyff, TOTS Bailey and TOTS Sarr. He has great dribbling for someone who is 6"1 and his physicality is great. He is a wonderful striker to have, even at this point in the game, I really enjoyed using him.
- Shot power - Feels like 99, anywhere in or even outside of the box flies in, like a rocket.
- Strength - He seems to have a very lean body type which helps him whilst dribbling, but he still has great strength and is able to hold the ball of pretty much all defenders that I faced.
- Dribbling - He may only have 3* skills, but his left stick dribbling is brilliant and he is able to quickly move in and out to create shooting opportunities for himself.
- Positioning - With the 99 attacking positioning, this card always seems to be in the right place at the right time, perfect for this formation as all 3 CAMs will always have him as an outlet when they need him.
- Pace - Feels very quick, even with the low acceleration to sprint speed ratio, seems quick of the mark and his strength helps him bully defenders whilst running at speed.
- Stamina - 99 stamina on this card is great as he can constantly make runs in behind, press the defenders and also left stick dribble continuously for 120 mins if required to do so.
- 3* Skills - Was always going to be a downside to this card, as it is obviously very helpful this FIFA to be able to use skill moves in various different situations. Not a deal breaker, however, as his great left stick dribbling helps to make up for this.
- 3* Weak Foot - His weak foot doesn't feel bad at all and he is easily able to score with his right, however it would have been great if they could have boosted this card to 4* weak foot just to give him that extra shooting boost from certain angles.