I'm not a great player (g3 in wl, div 5 in rivals). As a city fan, i want to play with as many city players as i can. So i did this aguero sbc as he is a legend and this might be the last useable aguero in the prem...
- Pace 9/10. He is very fast, I can't complain. Faster than most of the CBs but the problem is with full backs played as cb. But overall, he is very fast.
- Shooting 10/10. His shooting is INSANE. Almost every shot from inside the box goes in. He doesn't have a weak foot, 4 stars feel like 5. Haven't really tried long shots because this fifa they are kinda useless.
- Passing 9/10. His passes are very good for a st, rarely misses them. Only bad part are the crosses, which don't really matter. Close range free kicks go in if u shoot correctly.
- Dribbling 10/10. He is very agile and it's hard to put him down. Because of the composure, his shoots are often on target. Nothing to complain here. (i use only fake shot)
- Defending 7/10. He defends really good for a st tbh. He tackled the opponents a few times and created goal chances after getting the ball back.
- Physical 10;10. For his height he is very strong. It is very hard to take the ball from him and his agression helps too. His stamina is more than enough for a st.
Weak foot. It feels like 5*, rarely misses with his left foot
Now the final questoin: is it worth it? In my opinion yes. His price is very good compared to other prem strikers and he is a complete striker.
- Agility and balance
- Defending ig for a st
- Strength and agression
- Weak foot
Maybe the price, as he is over 600k. But he is insane and compared to other prem tots cards his price is very low.