Where do I begin with explaining this man. When I put him in my team it was just a cheap fit until I felt that Sane would be at the right price for me to buy, but this man is fire. He plays right striker next to Witsel (who is insane at ST) and he is sooooo good. I've been on a really good run in Div Rivals and largely due to him. After playing about 25 games with him I decided to try Sane, but, as they say, you never know how good you've got it until they're gone. my attack crumbled without him. so I put him back in the team and he may be that card that at the end of the year he is still on my bench just for the memories. (or if he continues being this good in my first team).
- Pace - He is not as insanely quick as I thought he would be but when you're gone you're gone with him. Nobody is catching him. 8/10
- shooting - This is where this man excels. I do not know why but he doesn't miss, left foot or right foot, any angle. he is mental. He feels so composed in front of goal and they fly in like a rocket. I have used Lewandowski and Mbappe nut nothing compares to his finishing. 9/10
- passing - Its good, nothing magical but good for like up play for sure. 7/10
- Dribbling - So smooth and responsive, just wish he still had 5* skills 8/10
- Impact - He's one of them that you do not realise how good he is and the impact he has. you score with him and feel almost surprised that woman who is 12k has scored again, like he shouldn't be this good.
- Heading - No idea why but he's class in the air.
- Defending - N/A But does get those lucky bounces by running into defenders
- strength - Will get pushed off the ball, but dribbling and pace is good enough to get away fro, defenders