Oh my god Fred is one of the best midfielders i have tried and i have a tried A LOT. I bought him for only 24k which i think is a phenomenal price for this midfielder. If you put a shadow on him he will catch up to anyone that he is running against and he'll just push them away like they were Daniel James. On the card his shooting looks pretty trash but ingame his shot power feels like 99. He will always burry the ball in the back of the net even from outside the box. His passing feels very consistent, he doesen't really make any big mistakes there. Sometimes he will maybe flop a pass but it's not very often. His dribbling also feels very consistent he's actually a quite good dribbler for a CDM/CM. His defending and physical stats feels like they are 99 in everything. He pushes everyone away and slides all over the pitch. So if you want a CDM/CM that can do everything really good i would highly suggest Fred as an option.
-Shot power and accuracy
-Sometimes short passes
Where do I start? This man is absolutely unbelievable. I have RuleBreaker Pogba but this man is honestly levels ahead. Playing in the box to box role he pushes up to be involved in every single attack, positioning himself well to assist or even to finish it himself. There is no doubt about it this man pours his heart and soul into Jack82 FC. He plays for the badge 100% of the time with his passion clear. He wears his heart on his sleeve for 90 minutes every single match always fighting to win the ball back, being the foundations for the club to succeed. I have 2 million coins right now and this man is the last player who will be getting replaced. Club Legend. Get him in your squad.
Plays for the badge
He probably wont get a special card :(
Fred is a fantastic all around midfielder this year. His face stats simply don't even begin to explain what this guy does in game. I sub in Fred at halftime for some much needed quality in midfield, his stamina and work off the ball wins games and frustrates the opposition. This guy is so good, I constantly think about selling my team to build a new side just so I can start him. His pace is fantastic for a midfielder, his passing is adequate, he forces opposition attacker to play slow possession football, and he has the physicality to push players off the ball. At his current price he's absolutely a staple in any prem side, or an excellent sub as a workhorse in the second half.
- Pace - Fred is faster than his card lets on. Just enough pace to stick with attackers while he's defending and enough to lead the charge on counters.
- Shooting - scores the occasional goal
- Passing - quality passing, doesn't struggle with short or long balls
- Defending - his strength and 82 interceptions lets him win the ball back and retain possession while doing so
- Stamina - this guy wants to run around and help you out. high high workrates forces your opposition to make less than perfect passes and take shots early.
- Height - he's 5'7" which is quite short to be a general in midfield but what he trades in height he makes up for in agility and pace