Had to get this guy to save my weekend league and oh boy he has done that, and on top of that he got me to elite division paired up top with Son.
I used Kenny as a right striker in 41212 (2) formation. He feels very similar to Ben Yedder on the ball. Very agile, top dribbler. His finishing then is something else. With the 5* weak foot he doesn't miss a single decent opportunity given and scores some ridiculous shots too. Super consistent. He is very fast and fights for the ball. With a nice through ball it is a goal, everytime. His passing is good too, has never let me down since he's not really had the need to make long passes.
His stamina wasn't a problem at all.
Overall Kenny Dalglish is super consistent, fast, agile, and great value for the cost. Recommend him if you have a budget of 1 million coins for a striker.
- Pace, very fast
- Shooting, just amazing. He is a top finisher, super consistent
- Dribbling, very agile, hard to get the ball from him, scores a lot of goals in the box thanks to his dribbling
- Passing, good, nothing too special
- Off ball movement, makes great runs
- Free kicks, this guy surprised me how good he is with free kicks. Close to the box, it is a goal everytime
- Heading, really can't expect him to score any goals against tall defenders, but it is like that with small players like him
Those were really the cons I noticed playing with him. If any improvements I would say 5* skills, since im a skiller and they bring so many more opportunities.