As you can tell by my team, I am a sucker for a good SBC. So when I realised Orsolini was only 25k, I felt he was a must, considering his stats. He fit perfectly into my team, and as I really wanted to get Politano back into my side this weekend, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to try him out. He wasn't insane for me, as shown in the stats, but I certainly enjoyed him at CAM and would definitely use him again should I keep my Serie A side. Most people are ready to purchase a 25k pack and get Volland if they're lucky, I can say this is fantastic value as he is useable for sure.
- Shooting: Although his long shots weren't amazing, I did certainly enjoy shooting across the goal with him. He'd occasionally hit the post, but I didn't notice anything radical from him.
- Positioning: He often found himself in very progressive positions and helped open up a lot of space for both Benzema and Politano.
- Passing: I didn't abuse over-the-top long balls as that's not how I play, but he had very high passing accuracy, and would barely put a foot wrong.
- Agility: Even though he boasts 91 agility, it certainly didn't feel like it, his average body type meant he was more stiff.
- Dribbling: His dribbling didn't complement his agility and as a result, it meant he wasn't able to manoeuvre past defenders, and often lost the ball in one-on-ones.