So this card looked like a better version of Di Natale so I decided to pick him up, and oh my god it was soooo worth it. I stuck a Marksman chem style on him then went into rivals (Div 1 btw) and my first run with him I was in love with the card! He made the new flashback Varane feel like it was Nakata in defence! With that boosted strength, defenders have a rough time trying to get him off the ball. This card was extremely fun to use and in my opinion, it's wayyyy better flashback Benzema.
- Acceleration. Blisteringly quick he receives the ball then runs.
- Finishing and long shots. Scored some bangers with me from outside the box, and every time he goes in the box, I press O and it goes in.
- Dribbling. This cards dribbling can be compared to Neymar's dribbling. Just absolute filth.
- Stamina. Can last up to 120 mins without getting tired.
- In-air ability. Not the best when comes to jumping or heading but that matters very little and there is nothing else I don't like about this card.