Just to start it of, this card is one of the best wingers in the game. Can single-handedly improve your team
Totally worth the coins, will prob be better than most tots cards becaus the 5*5*
Recently switched from 4231 to 4222 and he was killing it in the RAM spot.
- Pace- Yes it says 93 pace but tbf it feels more around 95+ becaus he can outpace toty Cancelo on many occasions. His burst of acceleration is amazing since he has an insane speed boost.
- Dribbling- Cruyff/Neymar level with how fast he is able to put out the skill moves. He can easily glitch thru people with ball-roll scoop and is glitchy. Bodytype makes the dribbling insane aswell. His gold card at the start was lacking wf, shot, pace and it all got added. He has some of the best dribbling on the game and can play CAM and winger perfectly fine. Prob striker aswell if you need to. Perfect for playing inside a box and finding the second pass option.
- Shooting- His shot power is low yes but it's a lie. He blasts the shots within milliseconds and scores 9/10 shots. Long shots is meh but still alright.
- Physical.- Don't get me wrong, he is weak but he can defo hold his own at certain occasions. While skilling he can easily glitch thru people, just abuse ball-roll scoop, shot cancels and elasticos and it will most of the time be a free goal. You can speedrun weekend league quicker with these players.
- Short passing- It's very good.
- 5*5*- Just pure unpredictability.
- Long passing. Not good just don't trust too much in it becaus it will let you down at times.
- Aggression- He is quite lazy but that's all good. Just doesn't fight for the ball once he lost it.