Used with Hunter, but other chem styles should be tried. I have no idea how big of a difference 65 vs 75 pace makes for him.
Zlatan is really good in this game, he will need to be subbed out with his stamina but those 60-70 minutes he can contribute he is actually insane. On target man he will not make stupid runs where he will absolutely not make it to the ball, but instead he is essentially a midfielder in the build up play. You can pass it to him and he actually can hit a perfectly placed through ball every once in a while. Once you get the ball to the box, Ibra will look for a pocket of space where he can receive the ball, do a skill move to get a better angle and fire an actual rocket into the top bin. Best finisher I have used so far and it really isn't close. Also if there is no shot opportunity he is strong enough so you can shield the ball to find a passing angle. With him and Lautaro on the pitch at the same time you can actually score direct corners at an acceptable rate. You will need to build the team to suit his skillset, but he essentially negates the fact how poor finishers early game meta cards are.
- Insane shot
- Finds good amount of space in the box
- If he doesn't find enough space, you have 5 star skills at you disposal to find a new angle.
- A good passer
- Corner threat
- Long shots
Pretty obvious, but
- Literally impossible to do left stick dribbling within 3 miles of an opponent
- Slow, but can make it to the box in time for you to pass it to him
- Really bad stamina, and no subs in the entire game who can fill his role, so you have to change the way you play when he comes off
- Ibra is not playing for your team, your team is playing for Ibra. You have to be committed to playing to his strengths to make anything work.