EA released this card yesterday in there first `rulebreaker´ squad, i luckely got him in a sbc and saw that he was extint on the market. so i just used him in my squad. At the moment this is the best french and bundesliga winger. going for 140k. i used him this weekend league in a 4231 as a left cam together with mbappe, dembele en bruno fernandez.
Personally i would keep him as a left winger, he otherwise gets to predictible with his left food since he has a 2 star weak foot. could be played somewhere else but i would just use his pace to get him in the box the quickest way possible.
His strenght on the ball is only good while doing close dribbling, use a marksman chem to boost his dribbling because he really needs it to make a good use of his pace.
dribbling is ok, not fantastic like other wingers such as vini, dembele and gucci hairband. but using skillmoves such as ball rolls will work great on him. close dribbling works best on him inside the box.
His passing is decent, only problem i have is his curve for finesse shots. other then that he will do the job for you.
His shooting, his finishing inside the box is discusting. didn't need to time finesse most shots inside the box with him. if you're gonna use his right food often. i would highly recommend green timing. out side the box is just mwe, probally because of his 70 longshots and 72 curve.
- Pace for sure, to make the best out of it boost his dribbling. with out his his ball controll feels off.
- inside the box finishing and attacking positioning are his key stats to making him a better winger then most.
- Strenght for sure. close dribbling is great but more then that probally not.
- Curve and longshots. I would just use him on the wing to cut in side to the first post or use him inside the box.
- Maybe price, he is currently extinct. compared to other wingers he is probally around the best low to mid range price. if you lack the coins i would go for dembele. if you can get him for a fair price i would definitely use him.