So i want to keep this short but i would love to explain you guys why this weird ass defenders like lacroix ( a fucking 79 rated cb) are great this fifa. After this review you don't only have the best cheap cb in the game but also what to look for in a centerback. So that you don't lose any coins on garbage.
A lot of stats make the difference on a center back but the once you have to look for are:
- pace and lenght, combined with a agility above 60
- aggression above 85
- defensive awareness above 85, with composure and reactions above 80
- medium/low attack - high defence
- short/ long passing above 70 ( if possible above 75)
- traits such as leadership, dives into tackles really make a difference as a centerback
if you gonna search the transfer market you will find out that every meta center back has these traits
so without further ado, i'll show why pepe is the most overlooked center back this fifa.
The best defenders this year just straight up walk you from the ball like its nothing. Pepe is no exception, lets see it underneath in pros and cons
- 94 aggression
- 89 jumping
- 86 defence awareness
- 80 composure and 81 reactions
- pace combined with workrates, and length
- above 70 short and long passes
- leadership traith, dives into tackles trait
- feels calm and confident on the ball ( doesn't make much faults due to his leadership trait)
- will be standing in the right position most of the time ( def aware and leadership)
- 78 interceptions, means that he sometimes doesn't walk a attacker from the ball immediately.
- really needs to be played with shadow to get the full meta pepe experience.