As we know, goalkeepers on this game are insane, and I was struggling to find a striker who could put the ball in the back of the net for me. After trying Correa, Isak and Benzema in my team, I finally went for inform Suarez, after avoiding him because of his pace, and wow, the boy can score. If you have a bit of space anywhere around the 18 yard box, just shoot, finesse or a normal shot, it's going to go in, or at least force the keeper to make a good save. With quicker players around him, he also seems to be in the right place in the box for a cross or a cut back. Also, his strength is so good, and has been able to hold off almost every centre back I've played against.
- Finishing, and overall shooting is the best I've used on the game so far.
- His strength is amazing for holding up the play and bringing your attacking midfielders/wingers into the game.
- Connects passes that you would expect from a striker.
- Movement off the ball is class and perfect for this game.
- Pace isn't the best, although a hunter card can get it up to 86, but I wasn't expecting him to run in behind.
- He's a bit bulky, so his dribbling can be a bit off, but again, I wasn't really attempting to dribble with him.