I've done the non-negociable 85+ DME. I did not think i would get TOTGS Vini Jr, but i was already saving coins for his SIF. I've read and watched a lot of reviews and i knew he would be as good as i thought.
I played "Vini Malvadeza" as a striker, deadeye chem. style, alongside Flashback Benzema on the 4-2-2-2, and I thought he would be something close to Neymar, but i was terribly wrong. This guy, oh, this guy is unbelievable. On his first match, I won the game for 7x0, with 5 goals from Vini.
He is unstopable. Just press L1+Triangle and let the magic happen. He also just doesn't lose goals. His Outside Foot Trait comes really in handy in a lot of situations.
I didn't have the coins for this guy, i got really really lucky (thank god), but if you do have, just BUY THIS MONSTER!
- Pace - this guy is so fast he can create his own metaverse;
- Shooting - from inside the area, just shoot... don't worry about green timing it. Just SHOOT. Some goals are just not possible to happen and he score. The 82 Shooting is fake. Should be something like 92 or 96;
- Positioning - he is where he needs to be for scoring or acting as a bait for someone else to score. Sometimes, the adversary may try to mark Vini with more than one defender, this creates opportunities for other players to score;
- Stamina - he will never be out of fuel (90 minutes and still outpaces everyone);
- Dribbling - I am not the best dribbler. I tend to focus on the passing and velocity game, but this card is just probably the best dribbler in the game right now;
- Passing - He is not Ronaldinho, Pirlo, KDB, but he has just enough passing. With the deadeye chemistry style, it gets improved and he does the job.
- Defending - you won't need that.
- Heading - you want the ball close to you, in your control, not on your head. Vini plays the fast game;
- Physicality - you want to outpace your opponent, but his physical not being null helps get passed from the defender. You will most likely outpace everybody, not be disputing the ball;
First of all,I'm not the best english language and this is my first review.
I packed him from untradeble pack,So lucky.
I've use him on
- Main plan 3-5-2 at LM (Wingback)
- 4-2-2-2 at LAM
- 4-1-2-1-2 at ST
He is fastest in game I've ever used. If you think Hakimi is fastest on Fullback but my Vinicius Jr. is overtake him in game and everyone.
In Finishing part is good but sometimes he miss from easy moment,I think is because low composure (79)
- Pace (Very Fast!)
- Quick Acc.
- Physicality (Sometimes he easily interceptions )
- Finishing (Sometimes)
- Expensive (wait for POTM)
After getting destroyed in division 3 constantly by the TOTW versions I just had to try him.
Paid 400k but it is without a doubt the best decision I've made.
Pace is unreal, shooting from any angle is amazing and dribbling is the best I've used this Fifa.
Movement in behind
Physical is hit or miss