When I started playing FUT this year, James Ward-Prowse's 81 card was already in my starter team. When I saw he got an IF card this week, I was so happy to use him again.
I do have to say one thing though, he is not a 'meta' card. For players who want to play in a competitive division, he is too slow and lacks skillmoves. That doesn't mean he's bad at all, he's a really fun card to use and specifically to take freekick and penalties with. He bangs all of those top bins!!!
For only 12k? You can't go wrong!
Overall he's a very enjoyable card for casual FIFA players!
* Passing, his passing feels like prime Pirlo.
* Stamina, with 95 stamina he can run ALL game.
* Freekick/Penalty technique, oh boy I love taking set pieces with him!
* Agility, despite his agility (78) and balance (79) stats he felt really good on the ball.
*Acceleration + Sprint speed, with a shadow chemstyle I imagine his pace would improve. He is not extremely fast.
* Sometimes strenght, his strenght isn't always the best in 50/50's.
* Defending, his defending is alright and he will do the job as a secundairy CDM. He's not a Kanté-like CDM.