I have enjoyed the little agile players a lot over the last few years, so I decided to pick this guy up and give him a shot and O Boy I was not let down by him.
Pace: His Pace felt extraordinary because of his height, body type as well as dribbling.
Dribbling: You can really feel, that he has 90 dribbling... running around defenders just seems so easy with him.
4* Skills and Weak foot: The 4* 4* Combo is always a nice thing to have on your player.
Finesse Shots: His finesse shots from outside of the Box felt amazing with that 80+ Long Shots and 87 Curve
Passing: If you want to make a long pass, a short pass or a cross, he can make it all
Strength: He gets pushed of the ball very easy, but because of his agility and balance he can get on his feet again rather quickly and get the defender a little headache.
Finishing: Sometimes his shots from inside the box just felt off, liked his longshots better.
Maybe Stamina: High/Medium workrates paired with 74 stamina... he could get tired at the end of the game.
Never really liked small players but tried Insigne and let me tell you he is a BEAST.
- Pace: With a Hunter and small form he is rapid. Can often outrun players like Hakimi
- Shooting: His finess shots are insane its a goal almost every time.
- Passing: Good at switching the play over to the other side and to create possession in midfield.
- Dribbling: Insane dribbling. Very agile
- Physicality: Can be pushed off the ball sometimes but players rarely get close enough to take the ball.