So I found out the hard way that players with low PAC are actual beasts in this game. In my 2nd game I played in this fifa I played against someone who had plenty of slow, but high rated players, in particular in his defense and midfield. I didn't really think this match gonna be a tuff one... I ended up losing 9-2. Keep in mind, that I'm a division 2 / 1 player. That game actually was my biggest defeat I've ever had. I really was upset with my team, even tho it wasn't really bad. So this made me try using fodder players in Division Rivals. And Mr. Alcântara surprised me the most.
- Passing: First of all, his passing is incredible!! Doesn't matter if it's a 5 meter or 50 meter pass, this man won't disappoint you.
- Shooting: With that shooting upgrade he's shots are decent. I don't really shoot much with him but when I do, it's mostly inside the box.
- Dribbling: He's dribbling is amazing! He's 5* skills are a game changer. When you just don't randomly spin your right stick and know how to use skills you are going to love him. That combo of 90 agility + balance and 174 cm/5'9'' tall guy is insane. It's like he himself just doesn't want to lose the ball. He's feet are like a magnet.
- Defense: I also, dependently on my opponent switch to 4-2-2-2 where I play him as 2nd cdm. Even without a defense boosting chem style he often manages to intercept passes and doing some great tackles.
- Pace: And last but not least, his pace. Compared to the last fifa's it doesn't make him unplayable!! It's something you kinda need to get use to. Obviously you can't really make good forward runs with him. But you really don't have to! You can make use of his 5* skills to get past every opponent. And when there is a gap where you need to run with him for a while he actually doesn't feel as slow as all the slow players used to till now. He also doesn't feel slow without the ball and really often manages to catch up to players with way better pace than him.
You just need to watch out not to let him make a forward run by pressing the L1 / LB button instead of your fast attacker because he probably won't outpace your opponents defenders.
Dribbling / 5* Skills
Overall great player
Pace (but not really)