To be honest, when I packed this guy from the sbc I was really disapointed. But I decided to stick him into my squad to give him a shot and oh boy, my opinion changed in no time. In the LB spot I have used a lot of different players like, marcelo, alba, rose, alaba, alex sandro and even roberto carlos, but I can say with every bone in my body that this is one of the best LB players I have ever used. So for me he will stay in every single squad I'll make in the future.
Let's get right into the pros:
- pace, pace, pace, he outruns everyone. even the ronaldo's en aubameyang's
- defending, it is absolutely ridiculous. He defends even better then my baby matthaus in some situations. Just incredbible
- physical, even with that strenght being a little low, the combination with that 88 agrassion makes up for it.
- stamina, is able to run back and forward all game.
- passing, is able to give some sick passes
- dribbling, when bringing him forward this is a absolutely a key-stat for him
- strenght, it is a minor con, but a little bit more strenght will make him much more OP
- 2 star skills en 3 start weakfoot. But this is only a problem when you let him come high up the pich a lot.
- of course the high/medium workrates, but when you let him come forward you won't regret it because of his ability. And because he is really fast he will be back in no time