I used him in a cheap 4-3-2-1 team, along with inform Locadia (81) and inform Lozano (82), and he was sick!
- Pace: He is rapid!
- Shooting: Not the best finishing, but finesse shots are good using him!
- Passing: His passing is really good with 80 vision!
- Dribbling: Probably his strongest stat along with 4* skills! 94 agility, 90 balance and 90 in-game dribbling, those are some excellent stats!
- Defending; Quite irrelevant
- Physical: He has pretty decent physical, that should be enough.
- Sick dribbling
- 4* skills
- 4* WF
- Not the best shooting stats
Ok, so I used Kluivert in this team (subbed Hendrix for POTY Valeri), and sometimes changed formation to 4231(2),
Kluivert is quick, agile and a very good dribbler, he almost never had trouble controlling it, and his dribbling always used to open up space, however his passing is nothing exceptional, and his shooting is not very good. For comparison, in the 50 games I played with them, Locadia had 35 goals, Lozano had 25 and Kluivert only had around 18.
But all in all, for his price he's very worth it, shooting is subpar, but with his dribbling and speed you can assist or score easy goals.
- 4* Skills and WF