SIF Gustavo has to be the best budget cm I’ve ever used, his mix of strength, really good tackling and insane long shots all add together to make him a must have in any Brazilian/Ligue 1 team.
- Ridiculous tackling
- Position on and off the ball
- Strength and stamina, also high aggression so will want to win you the ball
- Decent pace
- Cheap and amazing value for money
- Insane shot power and long shots
- Game changer
- Great passing
- Decent dribbling - great composure
- Other shooting stats are unimpressive and can’t cross but as a cm he has NO faults at all
Well, after dissapointing FUT Champions (G1) I came to a conclusion that I am loosing many games because playing with only one CDM causes a lot of space in the middle of a pitch. I decided to play for 2 CDMs to put more players in center. So i replaced Andre (IF 81) with Luiz Gustavo (SIF 85). For me he is perfect. He plays brillant in defence, he is strong, and has a good passing skills. I know that he has only 76 passing, but Short Passing is 86 and Long Passing is 83. Things like Free Kicks or Crossing are really irrelevant because during 15 games he made 0 crosses and free kicks with my playstyle :)
Now I will compare him to other players which I tested on this position:
- Andre (IF 81) - Gustavo is way better, Andre is a little bit agile, but I feel that he is much weaker than Gustavo. Also I believe because of his workrates his positioning is so much worse than Luiz.
- Fabinho (FUTMAS 85) - this is Gustavo's partner in the middle in my team. For me they are both on the same level in defence. The only difference is workrates which causes Fabinho to participate more in offensive actions. Also I have an impression that Fabinho is a little bit faster on the pitch.
- Allan (IF 83) - this player I think could be even better than Gustavo in this price. The same work rates, Allan is faster, Gustavo is stronger. Due to pace Allan gives you more options if you are loosing a game and you want to change your formation. Also Gustavo is 12cm higher which makes him better in the air. In defence there is difference between styles in this two players - Allan better stealing the ball, Gustavo prefers to tackle it. I think that in defence Gustovo is a little bit better, but flexibility makes Allan a considerable option.
At the and I would say that presence of other CDM like Fabinho make Gustavo better. I will not decide to play Gustavo as an only CDM because of his PACE. (I will choose Allan instead).
PS. He has good stats if it comes to long shots, and to be fair I scored one long shot goal, but I do not tested it many times because of my playstyle.
SIF LG is such a beast in a brazilian or ligue1 team. GET him before people realize how good this card actually is and it starts going up 25k is literally a steal for this beast player.
I have a guarding chem on him and these are his stats-
99 interception- most important
99 for both tackles
96 overall defense. He's already super strong with high 92 aggression. For a CDM when looking at defense vidal and kante don't even come close. I'm a div 1 player and I sold both kante and vidal but not LG. I pair him with IF fernandinho although I think LG is way better and a lot cheaper. If you need to feel comfortable with your defense because you have fast pacey players just put SIF LG with another CDM and let your worries melt away. I recommend you having a strong d just in case your opponents try to go via the wings because they aint coming through the middle with SIF LG.
beast dribbler with guardian
not the best finisher but he'll score if he's in the right spot